All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

Don't, Don't . . . The flashbacks . . . You had to have been there man.

Still remember the isolated screams of pain from various spots on a Sennybridge hillside as the compo tried to escape after a week's exercise, fighting to control the residue of oatmeal blocks required really tough sphincters and loads of stamina.
Ahhh, the st(r)ainings of the tactical field dump!

I do like Nina Conti . . . but I imagine, that this clip should also -particularly - appeal to many other ARRSE'rs . . . :) !!

Nina Conti - 2008 The Gala
Ever seen a naked ventriloquist doll? What a strong Gala debut from Nina Conti!

Last edited:
Australian Special Forces radio operator Leonard Siffleet about to be executed by a Japanese officer, Aitape Beach, Papua New Guinea, October 24, 1943. This photograph was reportedly recovered from the body of a dead Japanese officer.

OYggbYV.jpg

Fück them, and the horse they rode in on. Twice.

1627855335868.jpeg

dlrg

LE
Down on the farm with Ulrika Jonsson

uj7.jpg

Last edited:

1627891557847.png

Don't, Don't . . . The flashbacks . . . You had to have been there man.

Still remember the isolated screams of pain from various spots on a Sennybridge hillside as the compo tried to escape after a week's exercise, fighting to control the residue of oatmeal blocks required really tough sphincters and loads of stamina.
1627891561689.png

Boys and girls, that is why you should always have a spotter with you when you are working out with free weights.
I just set the arms correctly on the oly rack.

Sturdy girls all, great dresses:

On the general theme of music and local costume ,,, the linky below abounds with British quirkiness ... the likes of which at 3:25 we shall probably never see again ... even 'though they raised money for charity ... hundreds of people ... participants and onlookers just having a good time ... with lots ... lots ... lots of ale on the way ...

1627897290197.png

dlrg

LE
'ave we 'ad this?

1627897671749.png

Latest Threads