All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

1627580664799.png

Well, when it comes to shoes, 'patent' usually means not the leather itself but a combination of the design and the method of sewing it all together, waterproofness (itivity ?) is also a factor in making shoes 'patent', as in ' Nobody else does it like this'. I'm an innocent man, sort of, Buddhist, sort of, and I'm not sure if we are talking abourt the same things. Please don't show me pictures to help me understand....
As far as I know, patent leather is very, very shiny

Well, when it comes to shoes, 'patent' usually means not the leather itself but a combination of the design and the method of sewing it all together, waterproofness (itivity ?) is also a factor in making shoes 'patent', as in ' Nobody else does it like this'. I'm an innocent man, sort of, Buddhist, sort of, and I'm not sure if we are talking abourt the same things. Please don't show me pictures to help me understand....
Patent leather normally refers to the 'fake polish' effect leather that doesn't need hours with a pot of Kiwi.

11821011.80.jpg

Best utilised in skintight trousers and thigh high boots on fit women. Google can help you research those.

Ciggie

On ROPS
On ROPs
As far as I know, patent leather is very, very shiny
Well there you go then...patented method of making leather smooth and easy (ish) to glass.

Patent leather normally refers to the 'fake polish' effect leather that doesn't need hours with a pot of Kiwi.

11821011.80.jpg

Best utilised in skintight trousers and thigh high boots on fit women. Google can help you research those.
1627581620975.png

Random Supermarket in Russia - review.

While browsing google maps - I picked a random spot in Russia in the middle of nowhere - there was a supermarket in this town/village and someone that lives in the area did a review.

DdHtSKL.png

I wonder if there are any UK equivalents (perhaps somewhere near Cornwall or something)?
Follow Up - Trip advisor review of Magadan:

This bit made me laugh:
"The airport is one of the oldest airports I have ever seen. It would be best to pay for the use of the VIP lounge as the ordinary lounge/terminal remsembles a pre-historic building. Staff at the airport also cannot speak any other language than Russian, and the security personnel is extremely unfriendly and will start shouting and screaming if one doesn't do what they have been asking you to do (whether you can speak Russian or not)."

It seems like a place to send someone you don't like for a laugh.

Oyibo

LE
Posted for the only reason that it's awesome:

Ciggie

On ROPS
On ROPs

******* A. It especially reminds the old senses that the interweb is artificial. On site the ground would have had a gentle tremble and ears would have gone 'Emergency' !!!

Ciggie

On ROPS
On ROPs
Follow Up - Trip advisor review of Magadan:

This bit made me laugh:
"The airport is one of the oldest airports I have ever seen. It would be best to pay for the use of the VIP lounge as the ordinary lounge/terminal remsembles a pre-historic building. Staff at the airport also cannot speak any other language than Russian, and the security personnel is extremely unfriendly and will start shouting and screaming if one doesn't do what they have been asking you to do (whether you can speak Russian or not)."

It seems like a place to send someone you don't like for a laugh.
Kindly do not repeat information like that. Heathrow is proud to get most of it's staff from that troubled region and it is wrong to suggest that they are in any way less useful than any other transport employees.

I'm betting the extinction rebellion types and Greta Doomsberg don't think it's as awesome as you do :)

Oyibo

LE
I'm betting the extinction rebellion types and Greta Doomsberg don't think it's as awesome as you do :)

Fvck 'em.

They can try and fight me with a raw aubergine if they like. I'll retaliate with Linebacker 2, Arc Light, Rolling Thunder.

Or put in British military terms, a few thousand pounds of fvck you delivered by a beautiful bomber (the plane, not me).

I don't know . . . . maybe someone might be interested ?!

Published by: Gerry MacDonald Artist, via Facebook, on 25 JULY 2021.

"July is a busy month for crofters with gathering and shearing taking place, these tartan fleeces must be worth a bit more than the norm lol . . . ".

1627593735249.png

Latest Threads