All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

What an effin clown . Should have tripped and fallen under one of those passing trucks .
That wouldn't have been his fault either. What are the chances he's insured? 'Cos those crash cushions ain't cheap to replace and that one is a right off.

How anyone can fail to see an IPV with a huge flashing arrow on the back is beyond me - driving without due care and attention...

Entitled, gobby scouse scumbag. Not that such a disgusting piece of filth like that is uncommon in da'pool you understand.

Londo

LE
That wouldn't have been his fault either. What are the chances he's insured? 'Cos those crash cushions ain't cheap to replace and that one is a right off.

How anyone can fail to see an IPV with a huge flashing arrow on the back is beyond me - driving without due care and attention...

Entitled, gobby scouse scumbag. Not that such a disgusting piece of filth like that is uncommon in da'pool you understand.
With his past form for driving offences I doubt that car is insured .
Still he seems to have a lot of dosh from his drug dealing so I'm sure he can afford a new one .
Must have been driving with his eyes shut as well to not see the road cone vehicle . His fault but got to blame everybody else .
What a clown .

With his past form for driving offences I doubt that car is insured .
Still he seems to have a lot of dosh from his drug dealing so I'm sure he can afford a new one .
Must have been driving with his eyes shut as well to not see the road cone vehicle . His fault but got to blame everybody else .
What a clown .
Would it be too much to hope the incident happened in South Yorkshire?

Ignorant scouse scum, a known criminal, wearing a tracker.
One can but hope the police throw the book at him.

Also posted on the scousers can they sink any lower thread - and this proves they always will sink lower.
So he's ignored the 2 previous 50s and the lane 3 closure signals and missed a 7.5t IPV with a 15ft high flashing keep left arrow and 4 alternating amber beacons and light bar? #shouldhavegonetospecsavers! Fecking throbber!

I'm a scouser and don't act like that. Some of us are law abiding citizens with proper jobs. ;)

I'm a scouser and don't act like that. Some of us are law abiding citizens with proper jobs. ;)
I think you'll find you are the exception that proves the rule, given that you've actually got a job.
Admittedly it involves sitting on your arse for most of the day and gazing at the scenery, but a job nonetheless.

So he's ignored the 2 previous 50s and the lane 3 closure signals and missed a 7.5t IPV with a 15ft high flashing keep left arrow and 4 alternating amber beacons and light bar? #shouldhavegonetospecsavers! Fecking throbber!
Ah but you'll note he says "the muppet" in the IPV didn't have his hazards on. Therefore yer man is totally innocent.
Riiiiiiiight.

Ah but you'll note he says "the muppet" in the IPV didn't have his hazards on. Therefore yer man is totally innocent.
Riiiiiiiight.
Those that know - know! ;) Scouse prick was totally in the wrong. I've been on the receiving end of verbal abuse like that many times. They soon change their tune when I smile and point at the car in vehicle CCTV camera. ;)

I think you'll find you are the exception that proves the rule, given that you've actually got a job.
Admittedly it involves sitting on your arse for most of the day and gazing at the scenery, but a job nonetheless.
One that can be very dangerous when w@nkers like that share the same stretch of network as me!

FB_IMG_1627341475373_edit_1463373057051705.jpg

Londo

LE
I wont diss anyone for where they are born in this country .
At the end of the day we are all English .
I do have a hearty dislike for career criminals and drug dealers though wherever they hail from .
Much like yourself I would think @BossHogg .

Give it up for the Uyghur's

Daz

LE
I do have a hearty dislike for career criminals and drug dealers though wherever they hail from .
Erh, I'm not :)

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

Who's this "We" to whom you refer.