All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

1624006429571.png

Smeggers

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
201353822_3790023054457639_7176485948617057443_n.jpg

Possible. I reckon they're in a minority though. A loud, over entitled, tantrum throwing minority.

At some point the majority will lose patience with their shit and they'll either be ground up for fertiliser or lamp posts will gain a few decorative features.

The right way to treat them is to remove support for platforms who give them exposure, ridicule them for the level of childish bed wetting fuckwittery displayed and go about your business as you would normally do.

I hope they realise they'll be first into the protein vats when my hive arrive for the Harvest.
Are you sure you're not Dominic Cummings?

How the fcuk do you know who's in it and what it's called? Fibbing cnut.
No, no, my dear chap, I believe that you misunderstand.
I watch the West Wing, she watches the rest of the crap.

Whining Civvy

War Hero
If you're going to be a wrong 'un, do it properly. Hard to beat this one:

Douglas Berneville-Claye - Wikipedia

"Claye was sent back to Britain a free man and given the acting rank of captain. He next became the adjutant of a POW camp in Yorkshire. He was court-martialled again for wearing the ribbon of the Distinguished Service Order, which he claimed he had been awarded, and as a result was demoted to second lieutenant and lost his seniority. He was also court-martialled for having an "improper relationship" with an ATS driver (a son was born of that relationship, adopted) and was finally court-martialled for the theft of army property for which he was cashiered and imprisoned. Around this time he decided to remarry, when his bigamy also came to light. A son was born of the second bigamous marriage."

Ah, that famous, cheeky Jockanese wit. :p

That said, having policed many English footie matched over the years, it does seem to be standard fare for a certain type of brain dead fcukwit...

That said, having policed many English footie matched over the years, it does seem to be standard fare for a certain type of brain dead fcukwit...
I’d love to see them go down The Den at Millwall and sing that.

F**kwits.

Fat birds, blokes in skirts.

Is there no depth to which you will sink, you dirty deviant?

:rolleyes: ;)

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
This popped up on my Youtube. Lovely little 10 minute film.

Worth watching even just for the old couple right at the end.

that was fantastic, last year i had a tour of Dover and I recognised a great deal in that film
the best bit, the roar of the Merlin engine, like a Kestrel diving on its prey
to my parents generation the Merlin WAS the sound of Freedom !