All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

....and then has to pull over to charge the batteries, but don't worry, they'll be back on your case in an hour or so (if there isn't a queue)...
1623957934769.png

Similar thing in the Sudan. Nairobi Eye dropped out of the roof lining into my shirt and I completely lost interest in flying the aircraft for a few seconds. Fortunately cojoe grabbed the stick while I frantically squirmed around trying to get the bugger out without squashing it.

Didn't help that cojoe was giggling like a loon at my girlish squeals.
No shame in squealing when a spider the size of a Jack Russell falls On you.

Kirkz

LE
Of course mate.
And Netflix, Amazon Prime, as well as all the Sky channels.
I was just sayng TV in general is crap.
Yet you still watch it.

TamH70

MIA
I found another one of the BBC radio dramas on YouTube. This one's most definitely non-canon, but the writer was well known in her day - Angela Carter:

Vampirella.

Stars Anna Massey, of whom in her day one has to say "phwoar!!!" as the titular Countess, who is also Dracula's daughter.

st bruno

War Hero
On 12 March, 1953, a tragedy occurred that ramped up Cold War tensions. This is the tragic story of the shooting down of Avro Lincoln RF 531 - officially the only RAF aircraft shot down by the Soviet Union

The way things are going - one day soon this could be for real....

Possible. I reckon they're in a minority though. A loud, over entitled, tantrum throwing minority.

At some point the majority will lose patience with their shit and they'll either be ground up for fertiliser or lamp posts will gain a few decorative features.

The right way to treat them is to remove support for platforms who give them exposure, ridicule them for the level of childish bed wetting fuckwittery displayed and go about your business as you would normally do.

I hope they realise they'll be first into the protein vats when my hive arrive for the Harvest.

Possible. I reckon they're in a minority though. A loud, over entitled, tantrum throwing minority.

At some point the majority will lose patience with their shit and they'll either be ground up for fertiliser or lamp posts will gain a few decorative features.

The right way to treat them is to remove support for platforms who give them exposure, ridicule them for the level of childish bed wetting fuckwittery displayed and go about your business as you would normally do.

I hope they realise they'll be first into the protein vats when my hive arrive for the Harvest.
I'm not sure if there is any correlation between the woke, guilt-obsessed, self-flagellating . . . and, "the Remainers" . . . but, I would not be surprised !! :( .

In which case, it is one hell of a very significant "minority" :( .

Last edited:
I'm not sure if there is any correlation between the woke, guilt-obsessed, self-flagilating(?), and "the Remainers" . . . but, I would not be surprised !! :( .

In which case, it is one hell of a very significant "minority" :( .

Doesn't matter. Apart from a few breeding pairs, you're all going into the protein vats.

The loud, annoying ones first...