All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

Catfishing - you go to bed with someone you think looks reasonable, then wake up next to a munter:

It reads to myself as a marketing exercise as so many products are named. As well as such cosmetic items, she has made liberal use of digital 'beauty' filters.

I see Wile E Coyote had a bad day at the beach!

pmRSKtA.jpg

Usually when you wake up the effects have worn off -

You wake up, notice a set of false teeth in glass on the side table, turn around - hold your breath and hope none of your friends find out or see her without the makeup. Give her a quickie because you may as well since you've already done it once, get her to make you breakfast - then promise to call her. Then go into Ghost mode - or pretend you have been deployed to Outer Mongolia for the next 5 years.
It's worse when you realise that they are your own teeth fizzing in Steradent (Tm).

Conspiracy theories 'R' Us

I came across this music in an episode of The West Wing, where it was used as a background for a very emotional scene in a cathedral.
Just shut your eyes and listen.
The words are meaningless, just adding to the textures.

Kirkz

LE
I came across this music in an episode of The West Wing, where it was used as a background for a very emotional scene in a cathedral.
That is so f'king tragic!

How sad are you watching The West Wing, ffs.

arfah

ADC

A bit too somber for me. Got an antidote?

However meaningless, they aren’t random; she can apparently repeat it word for word. Known as an ‘idioglossia’, I think. Did the same on the Gladiator soundtrack. Hans Zimmer’s account of working with her is epic. She walked into the recording studio for what was supposed to be a scene viewing prior to a recording, and she just started singing. Fortunately someone had the presence of mind to hit ‘record’.
A rare talent, but something distinctly ‘box of frogs’ about her though.

A shit car was it? Whodathunkit?

Although the Ital estate had a tailgate that always looked like it wasn't shut.
View attachment 581773
Piece of junk.
It didn't shut, my dad made them and he told me at the end of the line they made sure it didn't

Latest Threads