All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

Here is a well-loved Austin Allegro. At a petrol station. In the USA. WTF? A school friend of mine lives in Hollywood, and jumped through all sorts of hoops to bring his MG Metro Turbo over to CA. But an Allegro?

E30lkq-VoAEyGrG.jpg

Here is a well-loved Austin Allegro. At a petrol station. In the USA. WTF? A school friend of mine lives in Hollywood, and jumped through all sorts of hoops to bring his MG Metro Turbo over to CA. But an Allegro?

View attachment 581486

Still got a tax disc on the windscreen! :)

Very few pints less than a fiver at the moment.

Take the glass. A long long time ago I can still remember....

Boycey (R.I.P.) and I nicked 40 pint glasses. We were PLASTERED. We got some of the wee ones too, that you get spirits in.

That fella got me in so much trouble, including with Police. I miss him dreadfully, he was a hell of a mate. He was a big bugger, a bricklayer, and would flatten anyone who he thought looked wrong at me.

Died at 27, that was 12 years ago. Still can't believe it.

Kirkz

LE
Take the glass. A long long time ago I can still remember....

Boycey (R.I.P.) and I nicked 40 pint glasses. We were PLASTERED. We got some of the wee ones too, that you get spirits in.

That fella got me in so much trouble, including with Police. I miss him dreadfully, he was a hell of a mate. He was a big bugger, a bricklayer, and would flatten anyone who he thought looked wrong at me.

Died at 27, that was 12 years ago. Still can't believe it.
His infamy didn't go unnoticed.

His infamy didn't go unnoticed.

He was his own worst enemy. God knows I tried. I took a litre of vodka off him once, he was already pissed. He was going to give me a severe kicking, but fell down. I ended up cradling his head in case he choked. He died not too long after that, a matter of a few weeks.

Kirkz

LE
He was his own worst enemy. God knows I tried. I took a litre of vodka off him once, he was already pissed. He was going to give me a severe kicking, but fell down. I ended up cradling his head in case he choked. He died not too long after that, a matter of a few weeks.
It's difficult to lose a true friend, I should know I've lost a few.
Those good memories will live with you forever and that means his memory is still alive, even if it's just in you.

It's difficult to lose a true friend, I should know I've lost a few.
Those good memories will live with you forever and that means his memory is still alive, even if it's just in you.

Amen brother. He was a good soul, he'd have taken a kicking for me. He passed, and 2 months later my fiancée Trish died. Annus horribillus. He and she shall live forever in my heart and in my mind. I remember their birthdays, and have a photo of both of them. One each, and one of them together. Trish wound him up something shocking

Patricia 03.09.1968-21.05.2009
Darren 28.04.1981-12.03.2009

Jesus Christ I even remember his national insurance number

Latest Threads