All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

Ciggie

GCM
In the US, it's every few years depending on how often you enter. Thumb, four fingers and facial photo

If they think Border Force threat them like crims, then they should fly to the US and await the joys of the CBP
It's funny how one's thinking changes over time. My first passport, aged 16 for a solo visit paid for from my full.time job earnings to see my German gf who I had met when she was an au pair in mid.Wales was a British Visitor's Passport...a bit of cardboard obtainable from Post Offices for short visits abroad...I can't remember if the question 'Any distinguishing marks ? was on the form, but it must have been when I got my first proper, black, passport a year or so later. At the time I dearly wanted to include something to make me seem interesting, though I couldn't. Now I know the value of being as indistinguishable as possible on any kind of 'ID' or 'trace'...not because I am some sort of wanted criminal, because I know that the less known by those who want to, the better.

Last edited:

Ciggie

GCM
the inquest for this terrible accident has closed
it is a road I use often, on two wheels and four
no real answers to the reason for the accident, but using cruise control on that road is pointless, and makes me wonder if she nodded off
sometimes it is better to stop and rest than to think you are superman or woman, nearly got caught myself when a youngster
never forget my lucky escape
A few years ago I got a lift from my city in Slovakia to London with a Swedish mate of a Slovak mate in his Volvo, with the other passenger being a Serb, who was a driver, whereas I'm not. Fair dos to the Swede, he went from East Slovakia to Calais with only a few breaks for nosh and toilets, no drugs involved aside from coffee. The Serb took the wheel from Dover, but I was well impressed with the Swede...excellent driving and only a few signs of tiredness towards the end.

1623516245563.png

Ciggie

GCM
[drift]

Why . . . Oh! WHY . . . do the MSM keep-on dragging him out, to sit in front of a camera, and allowing him to "gob-off" about anything . . . everything ?!

He is well past his sell-by/use-by date. History!!

Kids today won't even know who he is. Yesterday it was the G7 meeting/N. Ireland. Last week/next week COVID.

Arrrgh !!

[/drift]
Be patient...karma does work out in this lifetime sometimes and there are plenty of committed legal brains ready and waiting to go to town on that **** for various crimes against various people, not least the electorate of the UK.

Ciggie

GCM
Aside from the fact that this one has seen more views than a certain political lady of a Labour persuasion's gash when she was shagging a confirmed 'anti.semite' and he was, er anxious to show his commitment to the immigrant community by getting her to flash her bits to and at er, colleagues of a same persuasion...if we want to see real clampdowns on fascism, this is laudable...or a pack of shite of course...who would expect shite in the media in these enlightened days, eh?

Ciggie

GCM
View attachment 580877

Could you manage a side of fries and salad with that..... ?
I hate to say it, but that looks positively model.like compared to the majority of, er, non Ruropean immigrant ladies who for some unexplicable reason live in Barcelona and love to strut their unrestrained , er, opulence, in clothing, when the old canvas bell tents I remember from my youth would be so much more appropriate.

A childhood memory that stays with me is watching the ponies come up for ( miners fortnight) pits closed for holidays and maintenance.
As soon as they got to the field they would be like spring lambs and March hares.
A wonderful sight.
And absolute bastards to round up to go back underground.
I remember my grandad taking me to watch the roundup.. Must have been about 6 years old. They didn't want to get caught and fought like buggery.

And absolute bastards to round up to go back underground.
I remember my grandad taking me to watch the roundup.. Must have been about 6 years old. They didn't want to get caught and fought like buggery.
Could you blame them? Back down the pit after rolling about the grass.albeit the ostlers looked after them well as evidenced by that one on the photo.

Latest Threads