All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

Just leave this here for the carpenters amongst you.....
6A601D2F-AC08-4469-B36C-49C0DE9B9FC3.jpeg

A couple of days late. This thing lay behind Grosvenor Road PSNI Station for yonks. I'd swear on a stack of Bibles there was a white one as well, although not from Loughgall. I'm pretty sure I was in it, having a look. Engine between the seats. I may be imagining things!

GJI4417.jpeg

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
A couple of days late. This thing lay behind Grosvenor Road PSNI Station for yonks. I'd swear on a stack of Bibles there was a white one as well, although not from Loughgall. I'm pretty sure I was in it, having a look. Engine between the seats. I may be imagining things!

View attachment 572138

That grouping is terrible

This ****** is quite beyond belief... he had family links with the SS but can get access to Putin.

Ah! the Gruniard and in-depth investigative journalism.

Except.

1. The DoK's father was not a member of the Nazi Party, though his Father in Law, Günther Hubertus von Reibnitz, was.

2. von Reibnitz was, at best, a fellow traveller with the Nazis. He didn't fully 'buy in' to all the twaddle: indeed, he fell foul of the SS hierarchy having been overheard referring to himmler as, ' . . . that chicken farmer . . .'.

3. It all came to a bad end in 1944 when he was dismissed from the Party, his SS Regiment and his post as Regional Director of Hunting for Silesia*.

4. And, yet again, in the absence of any facts, the Grun falls back on 'alleged'.

* Appeals Tribunal for Upper Bavaria, Senat Moosburg-Dachau, Ber. Reg. Nr. 859/48, Aktenzeichen I. Case number 9464

Ah! the Gruniard and in-depth investigative journalism.

Except.

1. The DoK's father was not a member of the Nazi Party, though his Father in Law, Günther Hubertus von Reibnitz, was.

2. von Reibnitz was, at best, a fellow traveller with the Nazis. He didn't fully 'buy in' to all the twaddle: indeed, he fell foul of the SS hierarchy having been overheard referring to himmler as, ' . . . that chicken farmer . . .'.

3. It all came to a bad end in 1944 when he was dismissed from the Party, his SS Regiment and his post as Regional Director of Hunting for Silesia*.

4. And, yet again, in the absence of any facts, the Grun falls back on 'alleged'.

* Appeals Tribunal for Upper Bavaria, Senat Moosburg-Dachau, Ber. Reg. Nr. 859/48, Aktenzeichen I. Case number 9464
Ah! Ciggie.....
I don't know him. But he comes across as a permasending knob.
I knew Mick, excellent bloke.
HTH.

Don't **** with the Chinese...especially in Jockland...years of hand-to-hand combat experience getting customers to pay !!!!

Edited to add...a Chinese called Derek...how, er, quaint ?
Straits Chinese people often have English personal names.

My mate who was from a Straits family worked in the Glasgow Disney store when he was a student.
One of his colleagues was a huge Terry Pratchet fan and there was a book signing at the local Waterstones, as they only got a 45 minute break it was arranged that if his mate didn't get to the front in that time, my mate would take over from him in the queue.
So my mate ends up meeting Terry Pratchet.
Terry - So what would you like written?
Mate - To John from Terry Pratchet
Terry- John isn't a very Chinese name.
Mate- I know my name's Brian.

To be fair Terry Pratchet burst out laughing and said I let myself in for that didn't I?

Straits Chinese people often have English personal names.

My mate who was from a Straits family worked in the Glasgow Disney store when he was a student.
One of his colleagues was a huge Terry Pratchet fan and there was a book signing at the local Waterstones, as they only got a 45 minute break it was arranged that if his mate didn't get to the front in that time, my mate would take over from him in the queue.
So my mate ends up meeting Terry Pratchet.
Terry - So what would you like written?
Mate - To John from Terry Pratchet
Terry- John isn't a very Chinese name.
Mate- I know my name's Brian.

To be fair Terry Pratchet burst out laughing and said I let myself in for that didn't I?
The company I worked for in Aberdeen got a contract to train pilots from the Hong Kong Government Flying Service - basically HKSAR onto the As332L2 Puma when they re-equipped. We would convert them on to type and they would do 6 months with us to gain experience. All very good and switched on pilots and great people to boot.

They did have some odd western first names though, a few Bruces, one Dickens and luckily one young lady called Milky was chopped before she reached us.

TamH70

MIA
I don't care what anyone says, this is canon!

It's Victory Day in Kazakhstan and there is confusion on the podium over proper protocol.

Straight out of Death of Stalin.

Serial killer Michel Fourniret is dead. Good riddance but too late for far too many children and young women including a British citizen..

Latest Threads