All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

Londo

LE
177281472_10222716298008707_7130888480080876416_n.jpg
One eye looking at you and the other eye looking for you .

Using a Gypo tarmac gang, serves em right.
Dats da foinest ex-motorway tarmac dat is sorr, so it is to be sure, or moi name ain't Shamus O'Bodger.
Just you be leavin' it for a few days to set properly before youz is usin' it sorr...

Allow me to translate for you old chap as I understand Jockanese. The female (I think it's female) was asking us to excuse her state of dress and general dishevelment due to the fact that she has just come from the gym and hadn't had her dinner yet.

She stopped off on the way home to buy vinegar to go with her fried mars bar and chips but was disappointed to find that said vinegar was not alongside the condiments that usually accompany the feast she was looking forward to later.

She was so disappointed in fact that some others in the store thought she was a lunatic and were thinking of calling the Police or the Ambulance Service, others recognized her for what she is and laughed at her.

She goes on to say that she will be returning to the store and that if the vinegar is not in the condiments section there will be BIG trouble. Just more first world problems mate.

IHTH
Good Jockinese skills.

Well done that man.

Aye, yer a gud ****** son ;) When the Covid shite is done with get yersel over here an ahl gie ye a proper night oan the toon ;)
DELETE: over
INSERT: ower

DELETE: night
INSERT: neet

4/10 :( .

He's not inflating it, he's a Scouser and he's stealing it
Reminds me of a joke many years ago about how the air around the North of England was polluted while the air in Scotland was so much cleaner. The joke revolved about a driver leaving Scotland and heading for York, and around Newcastle he stopped for a cuppa at a cafe.

When he came out he found two Geordies sucking the clean Scots air out of the tyres.....

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
FB_IMG_1619128725143.jpg

Londo

LE
Seeing the Osprey trash the pad was Deja Vu as I saw exactly the same effect by a Harrier taking off over Marston Matting at RAF Stanley 1983. Groundcrew a bit panicked by big sheets of steel flying about. The Hospital pad looked a lot lighter/flimsier.
Would have thought that the services involved would have had plenty of experience operating harriers from temporary strips and matting .
I wonder what went wrong there ?

Clunker

Old-Salt
Would have thought that the services involved would have had plenty of experience operating harriers from temporary strips and matting .
I wonder what went wrong there ?
I think the pilot was lazy and wanted to go straight rather than move onto the runway (about 20 yards) without thinking it through. I have never seen pics of Harriers vertical lifting in RAFG.

Ach, I could throw in a bit of Welsh, a bit of French, German, Spanish, Italian, Slovak, Czech, Polish, a smattering of Russian, Hungarian, Arabic, a few words of Japanese and Chinese...oh, and I can communicate with septics if I try really hard :)
Now come on, no-one is going to believe that last part!

dlrg

LE
Ach, I could throw in a bit of Welsh, a bit of French, German, Spanish, Italian, Slovak, Czech, Polish, a smattering of Russian, Hungarian, Arabic, a few words of Japanese and Chinese...oh, and I can communicate with septics if I try really hard :)
Bollox.jpg

Latest Threads