All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

Phwoar . . . !!

Phwoar . . . !!

Merseyside Police.
The highest mileage & most worn out back seats in Britain.
BCABB3AF-8A54-4665-9B85-B9101B080607.jpeg

Get it in Kenya as well, and quite popular in SA at one point, until the nomenklatura discovered Johnny Walker Blue.

Good way to get your booze into Khartoum back in the day. Some blokes used to wear ten or twelve yards of the strips under their clothing on the flight in from Nairobi, along with a load stuffed into odd holes and hideaways in their luggage.
Allegedly, the AirMov/MovCon mob would allegedly have good stuff brought in at the bottom of the fridgyboxes we coordinated by UN/contracted air allegedly from Entebbe with the dry ice ’n meat ‘n veg ‘n we “supervised“ thru’ customs/security at El Fasher airport allegedly ... there was no shortage of “requests to help” notwithstanding that the Mission was 95% non-Christian by Sudanese Gubmint decree ... had to keep the whistles wetted, don’chaknow!
10253DFB-6988-4B7B-96D7-2CD601B9A568.jpeg
811289A7-77A6-431F-A53B-7BA08AC8687D.jpeg
00E2FE4B-704C-4C66-86D1-7B4652D770C8.jpeg

Last edited:
Allegedly, the AirMov/MovCon mob would allegedly have good tuff brought in at the bottom of the fridgyboxes we coordinated by UN/contracted air allegedly from Entebbe with the dry ice ’n meat ‘n veg ‘n we “supervised“ thru’ customs/security at El Fasher airport allegedly ... there was no shortage of “requests to help” notwithstanding that the Mission was 95% non-Christian by Sudanese Gubmint decree ... had to keep the whistles wetted, don’chaknow!View attachment 564878View attachment 564879View attachment 564880

Looxury!

Home in Rumbek for five and a half months.

DSC00166.JPG

Not to mention the bogs in El Obeid getting blocked with sand/mud during haboob season.

Tell the kids of today that and they don't believe yer...

I could say I'm lost for words, but to tell the truth nothing at all surprises me now about how low so-called 'humanity' is capable of going.

Similarly, whilst I was serving, and during ‘93, was required to do a 12 months’ correspondence course comprising papers various on subjects military and civil to confirm the promotion I had recently achieved, I received one paper returned with 9/10 for spelling, which deduction was adequate to reduce to a “Credit” that which otherwise would have been a “Distinction“, the top mark to which all (not so, in my case) young thrusters aspired (I snuck up from the hangar floor, thereby enjoying a 10 year age difference on my peers, with the accordant “non-reduction” pay-scale!). Upon querying the mark, noting that there were no spelling errors at all, I was advised that that particular bastion of higher military education would not award what would otherwise be a “perfect score, thereby implying elitism”! That the 4rse’ole marking the paper had neither the experience, qualifications, nor military background that I had made it a bitter pill ... further, upon my elevating the complaint to his superior/Commandant of this bastion of military education, said senior schnorker supported his minion. There truly are some gormless, snivelling scrotes out there ... my promotion was confirmed, so I took some pleasure whenever I met the grub(s) to suggest they might care to plait their collective sh1t. Now breathe ...

Looxury!

Home in Rumbek for five and a half months.

View attachment 564884

Not to mention the bogs in El Obeid getting blocked with sand/mud during haboob season.

Tell the kids of today that and they don't believe yer...
Yes, I truly sympathised with others’ conditions, and try as we might we had to contend with “sharing” transport resources between UNAMID and UNMIS, where UNMIS “owned” the resources, and accordingly, allocated as they saw fit. The stupidity of it was that notwithstanding UNHQ NY’s directions for us to get UNAMID operational, and continue to support UNMIS by providing more resources to achieve both aims, we continued to struggle with weekly flying hours’ allocations that often meant by the time an airframe had positioned it was barely able to complete the allocated task before crew duty hours impacted adversely, which sometimes necessitated ‘frame and ‘crew overnighting in the badlands ... where there weren’t any hotels, let alone five-star jobbies. My suggestion that more ‘frames and more ’crews might be a good idea was not well received by the Head Sherangs various ... frustrating ain’t in it!

Similarly, whilst I was serving, and during ‘93, was required to do a 12 months’ correspondence course comprising papers various on subjects military and civil to confirm the promotion I had recently achieved, I received one paper returned with 9/10 for spelling, which deduction was adequate to reduce to a “Credit” that which otherwise would have been a “Distinction“, the top mark to which all (not so, in my case) young thrusters aspired (I snuck up from the hangar floor, thereby enjoying a 10 year age difference on my peers, with the accordant “non-reduction” pay-scale!). Upon querying the mark, noting that there were no spelling errors at all, I was advised that that particular bastion of higher military education would not award what would otherwise be a “perfect score, thereby implying elitism”! That the 4rse’ole marking the paper had neither the experience, qualifications, nor military background that I had made it a bitter pill ... further, upon my elevating the complaint to his superior/Commandant of this bastion of military education, said senior schnorker supported his minion. There truly are some gormless, snivelling scrotes out there ... my promotion was confirmed, so I took some pleasure whenever I met the grub(s) to suggest they might care to plait their collective sh1t. Now breathe ...
I once had an essay on 'Sport in the modern army', returned to me with the following remark. "Gamut is not a word. Did you mean 'Run the gauntlet'? If so, this sentence makes no sense whatsoever." Fair play to the guy, he did strike the remark and re-award the deducted point after I showed him an example of its usage in the Daily Telegraph.