All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

IMG-20210408-WA0010.jpg

Not a fan, then?
I had occasion to observe the man up close when he was still editor of the Spectator and a guest of Lord Glasgow. I'm being remarkably restrained in saying he was a contemptible toady to those he wished to impress and a bully to everyone else.

Noting in his career since suggests he's changed one iota.

Why don't you stop whining Boris grrr and wait and see? Why do people like you always seem to have 20:20 hindsight and expect instant "perfect" results.
I've waited and seen, particularly seen the surplus deaths following on from the initial refusals to listen to expert advice which was quickly U-turned on to greater success.

We've all seen. Some of us have learned.

I had occasion to observe the man up close when he was still editor of the Spectator and a guest of Lord Glasgow. I'm being remarkably restrained in saying he was a contemptible toady to those he wished to impress and a bully to everyone else.

Noting in his career since suggests he's changed one iota.
He speaks very highly of you and your world leading achievements.

Remember he achieved an 80 seat majority.........

And you have done.... what???
Not fucked up everything I've ever attempted.

What was Tony Blair's 1997 majority, again? 128, wasn't it? Still think it's a marker of success?

I'd rather go out for a pint with him than you.
Not that you care, but you do come across as a bit of a dick.
Boris critic, Grrr!

Is that a beach ball with fingers? Or an orange space hopper? Hard to see on this small screen.

No it's the front man woman thing of Northern Ireland's only Motorhead tribute act.

170843492-3f97d1c1-2c89-49e1-9758-fa6446c4af0b.jpg

Latest Threads