All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

IMG-20210408-WA0001.jpg

Ciggie

GCM
What’s he lied about?

Now if it was McDonnell, Corbyn, Abbot...
Ever heard a politician say ' Before God I have never told a lie' and not be struck by lightning ? Er, wait a mo........

Ciggie

GCM
...but at least he's OUR lying bastard.

Better the Devil you know and all that....
'Our'?????, As I have mentioned passim, Turkish, Jewish, stinking rich by inheritance not talent, etc, etc, etc...

Actually I like Boris Johnson (if that is meant to be he) but I like the pub sign. Don't get the signal about the Tudor dress though.

We have (allegedly) elected our own lying bastard representing a party in the clutches of the extremist Left Wingers, It would be funny if it weren't so dangerous.
Weekend at Biden -1 Redux.jpg

What’s he lied about?
That nobody could have predicted (insert thing people were loudly warning him about)

That Britain has a world-beating (Insert thing that was massively expensive and failed to work)

That he has full faith in (insert Cabinet member about to be sacked)

How long have you got?

neil82

Old-Salt
I keep forgetting you don't travel much outside the UK and I overlook things 'on our doorstep'. If you ever get the chance go to Borth, nr Aberystwyth. There is a prehistoric forest, brilliantly preseved by salt, sand and whatever on the beach, the bog (as in peat ********* ;) ) contains enormous amounts of pre) history as well....lovely place...if one could just get rid of the Welsh ;)
soon to be fucked over by some artist twat planting a bronze tree in the middle of it!

A more damning indictment of the UK will be hard to find.

Hardly...

Just look at some of the racist, lying and incompetent Labour MPs

Boris may have his faults but being ignorant, incompetent and racist don't appear to be amongst them.

In the 90s, you could still find groups of 7.92 and .303 cartridges at places like Longido and Salaita hill. 'Oldorobo', by the way, is the Maasai/Ndorobo name, not the German.

Stayed in the Railway Hotel at Dodoma, built by the Germans abourt 1913.
Walls were about 3 feet thick reinforced with steel as became apparent when they tried to extend the hotel. Took days to take out a section of the wall.
Hotel yes, defensive position definitely.

Edited for wrong location, getting old.

Last edited:

Daz

LE
Hardly...

Just look at some of the racist, lying and incompetent Labour MPs

Boris may have his faults but being ignorant, incompetent and racist don't appear to be amongst them.
Well, he has in the past been accused of being ignorant, incompetent and racist by his detractors - something about watermelon smiles & piccaninnies