All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

Yes,the band that were so cohesive that two of the main members wouldnt walk on stage together, would only speak to each other via third parties (at the peak of their fight) and at one gig, one of them threatened the other to a fight live on stage. The atmosphere was so corrosive that Timothy Schmidt (not involved in the disputes) would get himself billed seperately on the posters. Hell of a way to run a band.
I have worked for places that showed behaviour patterns like this. Recently, some of them wore uniform, saluting and the like going on, and nothing else going on.
Disfunctional organisations are just that.

IMG_20210308_220728.jpg

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer

TamH70

MIA

TamH70

MIA
I watched that earlier.
There's an uncensored version of the one where all the pretty women are breaking health and safety rules while operating heavy power tools#, but I'm not linking it here as I'm not sure as to how uncensored it actually is.

#Benny Benassi's "Satisfaction"

There's an uncensored version of the one where all the pretty women are breaking health and safety rules while operating heavy power tools#, but I'm not linking it here as I'm not sure as to how uncensored it actually is.

#Benny Benassi's "Satisfaction"
Just watched it, maybe slightly NSFW, but fine for the NAAFI - no nudity. ;)

TamH70

MIA
Just watched it, maybe slightly NSFW, but fine for the NAAFI - no nudity. ;)

There is a version where they strip off at least their tops and bras. I can't remember if they go any further than that.

How's International Women's Day going then?
Most of the women on that hashtag on Leftard Twatter I saw today were men demanding to be called Sharon. Mumsnet weren't happy. :D

I must be weird, first thing I thought of when you said "pretty women are breaking health and safety rules while operating heavy power tools"

By the way, when is International Mens' Day?...someone said the twelfth of never and another mate said it is a bit like Ramadan and varies according to blue moons...heheheh...fecking woman's day and Ramadan...I bet they are bigging up womens' day all over the Muslim world...hah NOT !!! But, hey, snowflake girls, it's wrong to discriminate against.....er, wait a mo...

Hormonally-induced,psychotic, inexplicable irrational behaviour day is every month, more than a day too, what more do they want ?
We have a small communications team at work, that basically put together the happy clappy "aren't we a wonderful company" messages. I was sitting in the canteen last year liatening to a couple of them bitching and moaning about how they had done such a wonderful job of advertising International Womens day but when it came to International Mens day and they were asked to do something similar they went off in the huff. Basically it was "if the men want something organised why should we do it for them..." I wasn't very popular when I pointed out that, to be hionest, that was what they were imployed for. You know, organising things....

If you see this car, it is Stollen:

stollen.jpg