All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

1615198531716.png

I love seeing these moving technical images, it brings things to life to be able to see the interaction of the various parts
takes me back to school and some of those animated drawings
That's amazing - thanks for posting.

Not a microchip in sight, all mechanical and in the grand scheme of things not complicated - but brilliant.

That channel rocks - so much time going to be spent catching up on all the vids.

Ciggie

GCM
One might laugh..here there have been rolling announcements on the metro and buses for a couple of days that public transport will only be operasting at 85% today because it is international woman's day. Hmmm, makes perfect sense really...causing chaos, even mildly is the forte of some people....

That's amazing - thanks for posting.

Not a microchip in sight, all mechanical and in the grand scheme of things not complicated - but brilliant.

That channel rocks - so much time going to be spent catching up on all the vids.
I am sure Pneumatic Control and Logic circuitry reached quite sophisticated levels in the RN and elsewhere ... not subject to damage by an EMP .

Last edited:
This is a ******* wind up surely?
What’s the issue? The design criteria stresses that the design should blend in - it specifically states that minarets, if present, should be subtle.

Ciggie

GCM
I really, really do wonder about Evangelical happy-Clappies sometimes...

158047894_3869811303076171_7397126677288020240_n.jpg

What’s the issue? The design criteria stresses that the design should blend in - it specifically states that minarets, if present, should be subtle.
Does the design criteria stipulate that it has to be built 'at the end of the motorway'?

My design may relocate it a tadge.

Does the design criteria stipulate that it has to be built 'at the end of the motorway'?

My design may relocate it a tadge.
Going by the photos, I don’t see an issue with the site.

Latest Threads