All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

View attachment 555325

Can't find a boyfriend because WHAT?
Because they ain’t real. I know women who have had their breasts enhanced/reshaped for their own reasons and they are still not happy. Mrs R worked with a woman who had her breasts reduced as they were too big and hurt.
We should be comfortable in our skin. As a middle-aged white man who could do with losing a few pounds, I’m no expert.

Because they ain’t real. I know women who have had their breasts enhanced/reshaped for their own reasons and they are still not happy. Mrs R worked with a woman who had her breasts reduced as they were too big and hurt.
We should be comfortable in our skin. As a middle-aged white man who could do with losing a few pounds, I’m no expert.
The irony being that she (assuming this picture is of her) was quite attractive before she turned herself into a bizarre human version of Jessica Rabbit - Scooper - Nigeria News: Meet The Skinny Girl Who Spent 13. 7 Million Naira To Look Like Kim Kardashian

Thanks to Yokel who unknowingly pointed me to this! :p

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
I love seeing these moving technical images, it brings things to life to be able to see the interaction of the various parts
takes me back to school and some of those animated drawings

The irony being that she (assuming this picture is of her) was quite attractive before she turned herself into a bizarre human version of Jessica Rabbit - Scooper - Nigeria News: Meet The Skinny Girl Who Spent 13. 7 Million Naira To Look Like Kim Kardashian
I simply don’t get it. Perfectly fine looking person feels the need to “enhance” themselves.
But then I’m a ugly fat git getting greyer (but not thinning) by the day. And looking into the chasm of middle age.
Despair and gloom is all I see. Things that need doing, and things left undone.
Sigh.
And looking at a pretty lass who wants larger breasts (or smaller, the idea escapes me, I just got thinking about breasts).
Woe is me. I hate my life.

received-234108735118559.png

I love seeing these moving technical images, it brings things to life to be able to see the interaction of the various parts
In that case I hope you enjoy watching this moving image and its interaction with another.

dlrg

LE
Just came across these on eBay:

'Arrse Mr Mushroomhead Cufflink + lapelpin set'.

Art. No.: 280713726510

£28.80 free P&P

1615188923682.png

5 sold - Go on, own up!

Last edited:
The very early years . . . .

Eagles Live 1972-1974

... memories of the Top End pre-Tracy evoked! Thanks, that little lot will get the “retain” treatment.

That was excellent ... every day is a learning day .

Latest Threads