All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

st bruno

War Hero
What is the first thing that comes to mind

LiveLeak-dot-com-d90_1550885958.jpg

Wow! Space X did it!

ETA: Almost! :p

Last edited:
Posted this little rant on my facefuck page...

I've given up caring about the absolute vacuousness of Guardian crossword compilers, but it never ******* stops...it is in fact a daily massacre of language: a sample from today : Angelic - answer : cherubic.
No, no and again no, you utter ******* moron.
The same breed of crud annoys the crap out of myself too. The moronic assumptions of privileged, well paid broadcasters that are promulgated daily and unquestioned gets right on my tits.
It causes friction at Wildebeeste Chambers when Her Ladyship objects to my launching missiles at the television/radio or chucking bits of rent newspaper with companion expletives.

Sent from my karzi while losing several pounds

People are so boring these days

we need more nutters like fred

Posted this on another thread (apologies) but further to your post...

The bloke in the driving seat below (Ted Strong (deceased)) owned his own airdrop company. Here he is 'displaying' a system that allows you to drive an ATV straight out of the back of your aircraft of choice which then descends on its own parachutes (passengers wear a parachute too as a safety measure).

To prove his confidence in the system that is his daughter sat next to him.

ATV1a.jpg

I was there on the DZ that day (Yuma, Arizona, 2005).

TamH70

MIA
Posted this on another thread (apologies) but further to your post...

The bloke in the driving seat below (Ted Strong (deceased)) owned his own airdrop company. Here he is 'displaying' a system that allows you to drive an ATV straight out of the back of your aircraft of choice which then descends on its own parachutes (passengers wear a parachute too as a safety measure).

To prove his confidence in the system that is his daughter sat next to him.

View attachment 554308

I was there on the DZ that day (Yuma, Arizona, 2005).

I'm surprised that the plane got off of the ground what with the size of the balls Ted and his daughter must have had. Yes, I know she's a girl, but still...

Ciggie

GCM
You read The Guardian? I had you down as more of a Daily Mirror type.
I wouldn't say I 'read' it, I skim the headlines and might occasionally scan an 'article'. It is the most easily-accessible UK online 'newspaper' where one might have the faintest chance of catching something with a scrap of actual news in it. When in the UK I read the Telegraph, as, shite though it is, it is about the best-written rag on the market...how standards have slid round the U bend, eh..... and because I like the cryptic, and the I, which is pretty good for a compact paper. When staying at my mate's he reads the Sun and gets the Fail off his brother, and typically we spend the mornings reading them all over a spliff or two.

Ciggie

GCM
155516001_151577870120388_3292781003964876135_n.jpg

I intend to complain: they left out Military Intelligence ;)

Ciggie

GCM
156891685_3726317134130042_5189987101260978664_o.jpg

**** me! The Japs have a day dedicated to Bugsy !

Latest Threads