All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

Saw a guy in Hastings this morning, picking up stuff with the extended claw thing. He was wearing hi-viz with "Volunteer Litter Patrol" written on the back

There is a lady in Lightwater who does the same sort of thing.

Ciggie

GCM
Posted this little rant on my facefuck page...

I've given up caring about the absolute vacuousness of Guardian crossword compilers, but it never ******* stops...it is in fact a daily massacre of language: a sample from today : Angelic - answer : cherubic.
No, no and again no, you utter ******* moron. An angel is an angel and a cherub is a cherub, different fictitious entities, hence the different names.
I bet you have been to university and have a 'degree' and think you are ******* Einstein, working as you do for a comic for mentally underdeveloped pseudo-adults. ****.

There was something on the news this morning about "Community Litter Pickers", I think it may have been Maidstone.

There's been a few things on TV about local communities forming litter picking groups.
iirc a few years ago people were trying to do this. Council H+S types stopped it as "people might get hurt" and they had not been taught how to pick up litter properly!

Posted this little rant on my facefuck page...

I've given up caring about the absolute vacuousness of Guardian crossword compilers, but it never ******* stops...it is in fact a daily massacre of language: a sample from today : Angelic - answer : cherubic.
No, no and again no, you utter ******* moron. An angel is an angel and a cherub is a cherub, different fictitious entities, hence the different names.
I bet you have been to university and have a 'degree' and think you are ******* Einstein, working as you do for a comic for mentally underdeveloped pseudo-adults. ****.
You read The Guardian? I had you down as more of a Daily Mirror type.

IMG-20210303-WA0002.jpg

There is a lady in Lightwater who does the same sort of thing.
Apparently they had an issue with emails being blocked by content filters several years ago. The chant "Who put the twat in Lightwater" isn't as catchy as the Scunthorpe version though.

HE117

LE
A pallet of 7.62mm Belted, was IIRC, 1 x 48 x 800 - 38,400rds.

So they found potentially 8.5 pallets of ammo? WTF
It was .22RF - one pallet, one box deep, 1.2 Tons..

... there seems to be some sort of echo in here!

It was .22RF - one pallet, one box deep, 1.2 Tons..

... there seems to be some sort of echo in here!

I'm using equivalents.

Don't get all facty in here sunshine!

Geez, I genuinely wonder why I bother

Apparently they had an issue with emails being blocked by content filters several years ago. The chant "Who put the twat in Lightwater" isn't as catchy as the Scunthorpe version though.

My few moments of fame.