2727A607-B9D3-43F4-9907-A9EB94839B99.jpeg

dlrg

LE
Flat Arse.jpg

dlrg

LE
1614765611067.png

49,000 accidents and 34,600 work-related deaths in 2018
We did some work with a Korean shipyard a few years back. One of the nuggets we pikced up was that the shipyard would not get investigated by the government if they killed up to 15 people a year. Once the 16th fatality had occured the place would be shut down and investigation by whichever department dealt with thaty sort of thing.

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
I hope they introduce this technology on motorways
a few years ago a team of us were working in Reading, every day a large beemer pulled up, and a load of Asian lads eat their takeways, then carefully put all the rubbish into the bag,opened the drivers door, and pushed it under the sill !!
so we saved the video from the shops cctv ,gave it to the Police, along with the stuff we picked up and labelled every day
cost the driver a large fine, and got his name and house in the paper

I hope they introduce this technology on motorways
a few years ago a team of use were working in Reading, every day a large beemer pulled up, and a load of Asian lads eat their takeways, then carefully put all the rubbish into the bag,opened the drivers door, and pushed it under the sill !!
so we saved the video from the shops cctv ,gave it to the Police, along with the stuff we picked up and labelled every day
cost the driver a large fine, and got his name and house in the paper

How do you ever find the time to get any work done!?
I take it you're not on piece work.

Latest Threads