All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

1614525527784.png

1614529530201.png

If you are a subscriber . . . it is worth clicking the "Watch on Facebook" message . . .

Last edited:
Unavailable
This video can't be embedded because it may contain content owned by someone else.
If you are a subscriber . . . it is worth clicking the "Watch on Facebook" message . . .;) .

Ciggie

GCM
Reality stranger than fiction dept. I heard of a teacher in Slovakia, where everything was totally corrupted ( and, apart from a cursory nod to EU standards, still is) who told parents that he had contacts at the best university in the country and could guarantee their brat a place in exchange for 1000 Euro or some such. When the student didn't get a place he was highly apologetic...and returned the money ! Everybody was lauding him as a terrifically honest chap and the parents of the few students he did get in were pleased as punch. So, what's the big deal ? He didn't have any contacts at all, just the shrewd knowledge that on a balance of probabilities three or four would get in anyway...3 or four grand for doing **** all ? Yes please !

Ciggie

GCM
If you are a subscriber . . . it is worth clicking the "Watch on Facebook" message . . .

What is even better is that most of those jokes originated from the Communist bloc. A black humour saw people through the shitty reality it was mocking. It continued into post communism. i.e :

When was the last time Vladimir Meciar wore workingmens' clothes ? ( Vladimir Meciar: Psychopathic four times prime minister of Slovakia, out and out crook, murderer by edict, ex minister for the secret police under communism)

When he was fixing Dubcek's car. ( Alexander Dubcek, serious threat to Meciar's grip on power Alexander Dubček - Wikipedia) ( car crashes- Slovak Secret police's favoured method of eliminating irritations )

Ciggie

GCM
A bit of (horti) culture for yez..... some of the 4000 varieties of potato to be found in Peru apparently...

152339325_10159045024799700_3543294807546955843_n.jpg

Ciggie

GCM
No particular reason for this...except it made me think of Katey Price...

155546282_3644200442362321_7469396902593909770_n.jpg

Latest Threads