All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

arfah

LE
I’ve just discovered Brian Blessed on YouTube and he’s fücking brilliant (others opinions may vary).

Tells it like it is on Peter O’Toole, Oliver Reed, Dino DeLaurentis and Deep Rhoy (?)

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I loved this line from the article...

In a revelation that will shock approximately nobody, forcing 15 eggs up your rectum is not a good idea.

:)

Just out of interest, what is a safe number?

Asking for a friend, obviously.

What a tw@t.

Sent from my karzi while losing several pounds
Laurie Penny. Don't get your hopes up for any sort of rational, this-universe logic here. (Written before I read ... er, most of it).

Don't bother. (Written after I'd read it). The hatred, loathing, contempt and bile will ruin your evening, no matter your class, race, age, nationality, education, ethnicity/colour or political bent.

Really; it'll twist you.
Quite how this woman reached such a state of deep hatred is a wonder. But, actually, I don't care.

I’ve just discovered Brian Blessed on YouTube and he’s fücking brilliant (others opinions may vary).

Tells it like it is on Peter O’Toole, Oliver Reed, Dino DeLaurentis and Deep Rhoy (?)

Bloody nice bloke too

Big Brian

American so called Sovereign citizens do make I larf, especially when they either get tased or their car windows smashed out. This clip, from about 7 mins, is a classic although I'm surprised the taser made it through the heavy jacket.

I was hoping the cops would sick a land shark on the twat and get it all bitey.

TamH70

MIA
1.gif

Laurie Penny. Don't get your hopes up for any sort of rational, this-universe logic here. (Written before I read ... er, most of it).

Don't bother. (Written after I'd read it). The hatred, loathing, contempt and bile will ruin your evening, no matter your class, race, age, nationality, education, ethnicity/colour or political bent.

Really; it'll twist you.
Quite how this woman reached such a state of deep hatred is a wonder. But, actually, I don't care.

She's such a little poppet.

Railing against the systemic racism and Boris "literally Hitler" Johnson's most XRW government ever and the swaggering white supremacists on every street corner literally beating brown people to death, she simultaneously berates the U "literally the worst country ever" K's policy of refusing entry to literally millions of dying refugees.

Quite why these refugees would see the country described by Penny as the perfect destination for victims of lesser tyranny is never really explained.

One cannot but feel grateful for having our myriad faults pointed out by an LA-based public school ex-pat in touch, as she clearly is, with the zeitgeist of Britain's grey and lumpen (although still congenitally racist) prols.

implant.jpg

Latest Threads