Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

1614082901759.png

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
Some decent news for a change
a Zimbabwean fella ,Patson Mupinyuri is enjoying a spell behind bars are being caught for his financial scams, a real nasty bit of work, I would not mind betting that he has down the same in Zimbo

Another con artist from North london Mohammed Khan is also serving time for his part in a nasty con for phishing peoples details

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer

TamH70

MIA

This may have been posted before on ARRSE. But, it's worth another one. Bloody brilliant, I'm going to be spending tomorrow with this pair on in the background.
I might've previously recommended that particular duo. I highly rate their mash-up of the William Tell Overture and Iron Maiden's paean to the Gallant Six Hundred "The Trooper", "The Trooper Overture".

No link as l am on my tablet, but it's worth checking out.

That video led on (as YouTube does) to this video.

Wow, people complain about the coppers closing down the entire motorway for a minor accident these days, or mock the hi-viz brigade but I'll tell you what it has to be a lot more sensible than most of what is seen on this. Two coppers running across three lanes just to pick up plastic bags, blokes just standing in the middle of the road, amid rain and sleet, waving down huge articulated trucks with their arms to stop them, and the blizzard scenes at the end, Jesus, those blokes earned their pensions, I hope they lived to enjoy them.

I almost choked on my cuppa watching some of those incidents! Thankfully the kit we have nowadays is far more superior for the job in hand.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer

This may have been posted before on ARRSE. But, it's worth another one. Bloody brilliant, I'm going to be spending tomorrow with this pair on in the background.
It has, you posted it at 16:00, ya daft git!

I almost choked on my cuppa watching some of those incidents! Thankfully the kit we have nowadays is far more superior for the job in hand.
Insecure Loads R Us or wot?

Latest Threads