Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

BratMedic

LE
Book Reviewer

Ciggie

GCM
One of the hidden (and if you ask me, downright wrong in a time of approaching extreme austerity ) consequences of what is going on these days: charity shops are closing with great frequency.

141191169_10158777169025664_8047266220840622672_o.jpg

Kirkz

LE

Ciggie

GCM
Will he also ban the bingo-winged benefit hippos who prioritise themselves, Sky TV, latest iPhones, booze and fags etc... over their kids food?

That said, they're unlikely to use his shop.

(Also, 'Thatcher starved the miners'? Grow up you pathetic little prick)
Liked for the bold bit. To be fair, whilst there are plenty of cretinous scroungers out there, there are far more honest, normal genuinely needy families in dire straights whilst trying to earn the meagre crust that zero-hours working culture has led them to.

One of the hidden (and if you ask me, downright wrong in a time of approaching extreme austerity ) consequences of what is going on these days: charity shops are closing with great frequency.

View attachment 543119
Not allowed to take stuff to flog on.

Liked for the bold bit. To be fair, whilst there are plenty of cretinous scroungers out there, there are far more honest, normal genuinely needy families in dire straights whilst trying to earn the meagre crust that zero-hours working culture has led them to.
No doubt, but if the scrounges were dealt with, the budget would be far smaller and sail through.

...and following on:

At 1.44 one of the Time Team directors (clutching his luvvy brow) has wandered into shot. That thing he's got round his neck is the field monitor for checking the shot. If he was looking at it instead of luvvying he'd know where the cameraman was pointing his apparatus.

Daz

LE
Excellent stuff...more communities should do things like this. Treat politicians how they deserve to be treated....like the scum that they are.

Another attention seeking leftwing bellend after his 5 minutes of fame, hopefully, the Tory party run the local council and can jack his business rates up through the roof

View attachment 543119

They still have to pay rent of the shops, very reduced, but.

They will be back on the high St, bursting at the seams, with all the covid dead clothing...

That's a link to the time team channel.
Are you sure? Tony doesn't do it for me.
Yeah that's why I referred to norks to get people to look :p

download.gif

(As for Tony he's an irritating mincing Lefty luvvie so a def no from me!)

Kirkz

LE
Yeah that's why I referred to norks to get people to look :p

View attachment 543157

(As for Tony he's an irritating mincing Lefty luvvie so a def no from me!)
Trap or not it's given me something to watch when there's fuck all else on the box but shite Septic comedies and wannabe TOWIE type bollocks.

Latest Threads