Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

I'll just leave this here...

View attachment 541074
Golden Turd Award.JPG

No Grounds For impeachemnt.jpg

Islamic Terrorist who hacked Drummer Lee Rigby to death fighting for his life with Covid.

FIEND HIT BY COVID

Lee Rigby killer Michael Adebowale fighting for life in hospital after being struck down by Covid​

ONE of Lee Rigby’s killers is fighting for life in hospital after being struck down by Covid-19.
Michael Adebowale, 29, was taken from Broadmoor last week after his condition rapidly went downhill.

Currently being reported down under, the commentator adds
I hope every breath is a shocking, drowning, terrifying struggle.
Lest We Forget.

Just one comment
1611549012828.png

TamH70

MIA

BratMedic

LE
Book Reviewer
Seems to have turned into the post any old shite found on line thread.
Doesn't matter as nobody reads this thread. :boogie:

Islamic Terrorist who hacked Drummer Lee Rigby to death fighting for his life with Covid.

FIEND HIT BY COVID

Lee Rigby killer Michael Adebowale fighting for life in hospital after being struck down by Covid​

ONE of Lee Rigby’s killers is fighting for life in hospital after being struck down by Covid-19.
Michael Adebowale, 29, was taken from Broadmoor last week after his condition rapidly went downhill.

Currently being reported down under, the commentator adds
I hope every breath is a shocking, drowning, terrifying struggle.
Lest We Forget.

Just one comment
View attachment 542708
Lee Rigby’s murderer is fighting for his life in hospital after getting COVID. Thoughts are with Diane Abbott & Jeremy Corbyn during this difficult time.

dlrg

LE
By coincidence I saw the remains of an Isis patrol just after they'd attacked a Kurdish position we were at in Manbij in Syria. There were a 3 intact (ish) bodies* and then a circle of body parts surrounding a detonation scar. Apparently the same thing had happened: One bloke in a suicide vest advancing on the Kurds position had been hit and the device went off a bit previous and took out his colleagues too.

*One of whom had a very nice pair of leather sandals in his kit , which I still have.

Looting kills - good drills. Was there enough left of his head to check for gold teeth?

Whip round for some tin foil for this man please!
I have an extensive collection of tin foil attire already so you can keep your money.
I suppose you missed this back in November

Ciggie

GCM

Sorry, as you all probably know by now I give scant fucks about so-called news these days and even scanter ones about septic political news, but what is the story about the aging cretin in a foldup chair? That is , I presume, the latest glovepuppet in the Shitehouse...