Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

I sit at a desk opposite John the deployment editor when I'm at NBH. The fact that the first package wasn't on the server is a potentially massive **** up and isn't normal. I wonder who LLoyd's shoot/edit was that was late. I've been on the other end of that and it's pretty stressful.

I don't go in the actual studio as those robotic cameras go rogue and attack lighting cameramen (me) on sight. I have an earpiece too when I'm doing live stuff - to be honest I largely ignore whats happening because it's rarely anything to do with me unless I've screwed up.

I find videos like that very interesting.

Question for you; How does the Newsreader roster work? George Alagiah was obviously on this one & I think he read the 1 o’clock earlier in the day. They said Hugh Edwards was on the 10.
What’re all the others (Fiona, Sophie etc) doing when they’re not the ‘anchor’?
You never see them doing normal outside reporting.

I find videos like that very interesting.

Question for you; How does the Newsreader roster work? George Alagiah was obviously on this one & I think he read the 1 o’clock earlier in the day. They said Hugh Edwards was on the 10.
What’re all the others (Fiona, Sophie etc) doing when they’re not the ‘anchor’?
You never see them doing normal outside reporting.
That lot are all in the studio and rarely see the outside unless the programme ends up prezzing from where something is happening such as Abingdon Green during the election or whatnot. What the hell they get up to between turning up and getting on the telly I have no idea but it's probably reading story backgrounds and interfering with the script. If I'm at the NBH desk it's merely to butter up the girls that deploy the crew so I don't get a crap gig.

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
1611444493966.png

Kirkz

LE
I read somewhere that someone superglued a dildo to the windscreen of a boy racer's Corsa.
On the inside so he could fellate it?

I once lived in a flat near where a moped driver would pass, on his way to an early shift and he had one of those really noisy exhausts on his bike. So, for four mornings in a row, just before five a.m. he came down the street with his tricked pipe going MMMWAAAAAAAAAAA.....until morning five,when it went MMMWAAAAAA-thump,crunch ow! which was the instant effect of a shift worker greeting his morning journey with a whack of something solid. I looked out in time to see and hear a very disgruntled shift worker "advising" him that there would be no future in driving down that street with a noisy exhaust. Ever again. Worked a treat.

oFGfZL1.jpg

1611478976491.png

Latest Threads