Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

And yet, strangely, many of our finest academics deny reality:
1`.jpg

But, seriously, I've become horribly racially antagonistic since it was decided in some shit town in the USA last year that white people are slave-owning bastards who must lose all that they have and give it to the tiny minority of black people in the UK. The fact that academics in the UK, among all sorts of other struggling victims of society, keep driving down this road is desperately disappointing. It means that they were badly educated, and that they're educating the young badly. Maybe it's too easy to go down that road; maybe democracy goes that way too. Surely they know that? They got degrees an' stuff?

Last edited:
I once did a live broadcast with Sky's Adam Boulton in Downing St. after he'd had a refreshing lunch at the HoC. He was even more slurred than the bloke in the *Monkey suit.

*I meant the dinner jacket obviously and was not alluding to anything racial.

I once did a live broadcast with Sky's Adam Boulton in Downing St. after he'd had a refreshing lunch at the HoC. He was even more slurred than the bloke in the *Monkey suit.

Too late.

Hurrumph,

Kids these days spend all their time looking at a screen. Not like us when we were younger climbing trees and being outdoors.

I think this is brilliant.

Might have been mentioned on here somewhere already, but he dropped the F word live, off camera during Biden’s inauguration coverage the other day. He had to apologise about 5 minutes later.
The man is an arrogant mess.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
c7a788e37dd5071e471325ac6d3f8f5f.jpg

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

I shared house with 3 of them in 1984. It was an unforgettable experience - no matter how much I try. They took the piss no end but when I got attacked outside Camberley McDonalds the shoved me in a van and headed back down to see if the toe rags were still there. They were. I walked up to the *******, flicked a V and the blokes jumped out of the back of the van and we windmilled for Britain. Most satisfying.
Now "funny" would have been you flicking the v's at the toerags and your new mates leaping out of the van - to film the results on their phones.

Latest Threads