All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

Daz

LE
Genuine question, as I have no interest in any politics whatsoever who or what is Momentum, aside from the physics aspect which I am aware of ?
A hard left faction of the Labour Party

Genuine question, as I have no interest in any politics whatsoever who or what is Momentum, aside from the physics aspect which I am aware of ?
Anti semite tropes just an accident then. In an infinite number of monkeys typing will produce one eventually, kind of way.

Daz

LE
A couple of interesting adverts ....
1611345146014.png

Daz

LE
Not sure, attended a two week sailing course probably 1976. Managed to run aground on the causeway, had to be rescued!!!
That sounds like the Sailing club all right

Ya laughing ya cųnt, but he will have an SIA licence soon and I will probably have to put up with him.
He did well for a Nigerian though, never seen one stay awake that long.

Them ******* gave me a headache down in the Falklands in 1991. They were animals! :D
I shared house with 3 of them in 1984. It was an unforgettable experience - no matter how much I try. They took the piss no end but when I got attacked outside Camberley McDonalds the shoved me in a van and headed back down to see if the toe rags were still there. They were. I walked up to the *******, flicked a V and the blokes jumped out of the back of the van and we windmilled for Britain. Most satisfying.

I shared house with 3 of them in 1984. It was an unforgettable experience - no matter how much I try. They took the piss no end but when I got attacked outside Camberley McDonalds the shoved me in a van and headed back down to see if the toe rags were still there. They were. I walked up to the *******, flicked a V and the blokes jumped out of the back of the van and we windmilled for Britain. Most satisfying.
And then you woke up with a gaping anus and some footage not suitable for a family audience...

And then you woke up with a gaping anus and some footage not suitable for a family audience...
I'd been sharing a house for about 3 months at that point. We'd got the initiation ceremony out of the way a long time before the McDonalds incident.

Latest Threads