Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

Nothing too surprising there. Considering how many politicians are Jewish,as are many of the real power wielders on this sad planet (Think Rothschilds,Rothsteins, Rockefellers etc.),perhaps they know something about ¨´COVID´that most people don´t. Just a possibility like....
Have you been reading Maalox's posts? I'd stop if I were you.

Nothing too surprising there. Considering how many politicians are Jewish,as are many of the real power wielders on this sad planet (Think Rothschilds,Rothsteins, Rockefellers etc.),perhaps they know something about ¨´COVID´that most people don´t. Just a possibility like....
8D6E8C5F-02EE-4F77-B02E-2C9BE99A8851.jpeg

Continuing the low level flying theme the linky below contains some fine shots of a Lancaster Bomber flying over the Derwent Dam which was used for training for the Operation Chastise ... gonads of steel is an understatement ...

I may have posted that linky before but so what it is worth another viewing .

Don't you just love a bit of casual bigotry in the evening.
You a paid up momentum member?

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
Of course only Jewish people would try to get round the laws !!
never afro caribs
or mouthy cockneys from essex
or turks
or rich people
I dont think you can blame one race, Stamford Hill is predominantly Jewish, its also very nice, my cousin used to live there
I always enjoyed Purim, lots of fun, and friendly people
its like Brixton without the guns and ganja

Even for you Ciggie, that's too far. I sense the approach of the ban hammer at some speed

Ciggie

GCM
Bigotry? I think not...just stating facts...maybe you can´t distinguish them, or perhaps you´re afraid of them.

Ciggie

GCM
Even for you Ciggie, that's too far. I sense the approach of the ban hammer at some speed
Why? There is nothing racist or derogatory there,nor was there intended to be.

Ciggie

GCM
Whats your momentum membership number, 1?
Genuine question, as I have no interest in any politics whatsoever who or what is Momentum, aside from the physics aspect which I am aware of ?

Daz

LE

Latest Threads