Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

haggler

War Hero
Snap!

Attachments

• 5A8EDFEC-15E7-460B-A0FB-E361BE79DAE7.jpeg
    5A8EDFEC-15E7-460B-A0FB-E361BE79DAE7.jpeg
    141.7 KB · Views: 122

Kirkz

LE
I had noticed that, so I assumed I'd get away with 'slipping one in' .Might have known you'd be on the ball.
To be fair yours was the easiest one to find.

.... I have posted before I was once on the Eildon Hills and saw three Vulcan Bombers ground hugging and flying at a lower level than where I was standing .

Working on a forestry operation in North Wales, we were all wearing ear defenders, had a Unimog crane running, two spreader buckets with unsilenced Briggs and Stratton engines plus a very noisy helicopter.

I had a feeling that I was being watched. Looked up to see a Vulcan about 200 feet above us. The epitomy
aluminium overcast. Sadly a sight we will never see again.
2013-05-12 (123).JPG

TamH70

MIA
He'd have been better off with a pair of good strong leather boots and a Harris Tweed jacket. And a bar or two of Kendal Mint Cake to keep up spirits; morale's important.

As long as it is proper Quiggin's Kendal Mint Cake. Yon Romney's stuff is an abomination in the sight of nature.

He'd have been better off with a pair of good strong leather boots and a Harris Tweed jacket. And a bar or two of Kendal Mint Cake to keep up spirits; morale's important.
George Mallory walt

Working on a forestry operation in North Wales, we were all wearing ear defenders, had a Unimog crane running, two spreader buckets with unsilenced Briggs and Stratton engines plus a very noisy helicopter.

I had a feeling that I was being watched. Looked up to see a Vulcan about 200 feet above us. The epitomy
aluminium overcast. Sadly a sight we will never see again.
View attachment 541945
An old photo (1979) to which I realise there is a small side story. I took the photo while working with someone else not visible beyond the white van. Our job was to stop the traffic while the aircraft was in the "dump".

Up the far side of the road comes some old boy driving a moggie minor with glasses made from the bottom of Newkie Brown Ale bottle. Fails to see the stop man, then fails to see the helicopter and drives right under it. Drove past me oblivious to this slightly unusual sight. Must have been bloody deaf as well!!!

Ciggie

GCM
Ooops
Nothing too surprising there. Considering how many politicians are Jewish,as are many of the real power wielders on this sad planet (Think Rothschilds,Rothsteins, Rockefellers etc.),perhaps they know something about ¨´COVID´that most people don´t. Just a possibility like....

Latest Threads