All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

I would love to skip dive , but getting in and more importantly out of one would be difficult

IMG-20210121-WA0011.jpg

It's a 6 minute clip of rare aircraft going through the Mach loop.
Particularly like the Danish Merlins, with a loadie sticking his head out of the loading ramp, and a Wokka at zero feet.

dlrg

LE
Meanwhile, at a roundabout somewhere in Sweden:

1611302912406.png

1611302932325.png

neil82

Old-Salt
It's a 6 minute clip of rare aircraft going through the Mach loop.
Particularly like the Danish Merlins, with a loadie sticking his head out of the loading ramp, and a Wokka at zero feet.
they do look good but it can be as scary as hell when your driving up the pass and one of those ******* suddenly appears above you, dread to think how many wet spots on seats they`ve created (for both reasons)

no mask i assume, jut another in the thousands of video's of people being arrested by force for not wearing a mask that has no effect on covid anyway.

And we all site around laughing and ignoring the seriousness of the police state that we are allowing to envelope our society
Whip round for some tin foil for this man please!

Like 'painting up', 'training up', 'printing off', etc.
What's wrong with just painting, training and printing?

At least, 'safe haven' seems to have disappeared these day. Added bonus is not common but if we could get rid of, 'first and foremost' the war on tautology would be turning in favour of clear expression.

Must be some old n bold Vulcan and Bucc pilots going pfffffttttt.

... and perhaps saying " done that " .... daily ...

.... I have posted before I was once on the Eildon Hills and saw three Vulcan Bombers ground hugging and flying at a lower level than where I was standing .

Last edited:

Ciggie

GCM
A while ago I read a book by a well-known ( can't remember his feckiing name...) Catalan detective writer and he came out with something like: The rain in Barcelona is like local government action - it doesn't happen very often, but when it does fecking look out ! Absolutely spot on...when it comes on proper it's like a monsoon.
Talk of the devil eh ? This morning it kicked off without much warning, Thunder, lightning, hailstones and intense rain started about 0900. By 1100, all gone. That was just a fly.by 'You called Sir?' little thing...a reminder that it can last at much stronger intensity for hours, and occasionally days. Spain - not all sun, sea and sangria y'know.

1611311303463.png

Latest Threads