All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

Fashion Police presumably?

And the Grammar Police. Fine her five grand for every time she said "Take your hands off OF me".

"Off me", FFS. Not "Off of me". Faacking Laandaners do the same shit, too. You don't hear anyone saying "on of", so why they feel the need to say "off of" is beyond of me. :)

While riding my Harley, I swerved to avoid hitting a deer, lost control and landed in a ditch, severely banging my head.

Dazed and confused I crawled out of the ditch to the edge of the road when a shiny new convertible pulled up with a very beautiful woman who asked,

"Are you okay?

As I looked up, I noticed she was wearing a low-cut blouse with a cleavage to die for.

"I'm okay I think." I replied as I pulled myself up to the side of the car to get a closer look.

She said, "Get in and I'll take you home, so I can clean and bandage that nasty scrape on your head."

"That's nice of you," I answered, "But I don't think my wife will like me doing that!"

"Oh, come now, I'm a nurse," she insisted. "I need to see if you have any more scrapes and then treat them properly."

Well, she was really pretty and very persuasive. Being sort of shaken and weak, I agreed, but repeated, "I'm sure my wife won't like this."

We arrived at her place which was just few miles away and, after a couple of cold beers and the bandaging, I thanked her and said, "I feel a lot better, but I know my wife is going to be really upset so I'd better go now."

Don't be silly!" she said with a smile. "Stay for a while. She won't know anything. By the way, where is she?"

"My guess is that she's still in the ditch."

Tricky things , those motorcycles... :))

Thanks for the Heads-up !! @exbluejob.

Dread

LE
skft-594e8d2a785d2b05b5357c4bda38dca2.jpg
skft-286ce62cefa337b83e02de381f7c0340.jpg
skft-d5c124fe1e9cf8838b0cc339093ba531.jpg
skft-37ce9fc83ae49211f456e39c58ced3ba.jpg
skft-e0778167575d5125a150a768464a5e20.jpg
skft-0f778227ee034ba3fb2de7119120f8f6.jpg
skft-14aaf8142f79d3b9c92537e5fddde8c6.jpg

And the Grammar Police. Fine her five grand for every time she said "Take your hands off OF me".

"Off me", FFS. Not "Off of me". Faacking Laandaners do the same shit, too. You don't hear anyone saying "on of", so why they feel the need to say "off of" is beyond of me. :)
Like 'painting up', 'training up', 'printing off', etc.
What's wrong with just painting, training and printing?

TamH70

MIA
Ever wondered why the pipe organ music in films is scary? Me neither, 'til I watched this:

Why Pipe Organs Sound Scary - YouTube

The guy narrating has done a few of those sorts of videos - among them the best eviscerations of Tom Hooper's "Les Miserables" and "Cats - The Musical - the ******* horrible film" that has ever popped up on the Tube of You.

Ciggie

GCM
A while ago I read a book by a well-known ( can't remember his feckiing name...) Catalan detective writer and he came out with something like: The rain in Barcelona is like local government action - it doesn't happen very often, but when it does fecking look out ! Absolutely spot on...when it comes on proper it's like a monsoon.

TamH70

MIA
Let me guess. Minor chords.

Nope.

It's more like how pipe organs exist, who used to play them and where, and how that got all subverted when Hollywood felt that its new moving pictures needed some sound to indicate who was the baddy.

Ciggie

GCM
I wonder whether Kirkz has ever been in a scrap with someone over the scavenging rights to the contents of a skip...that would be a real Clash of the Tight Uns ;) I'll get me 32 packs of Walkers, me 5 Cadburys Whispas and me vegan T.bone ;)

Kirkz

LE
I wonder whether Kirkz has ever been in a scrap with someone over the scavenging rights to the contents of a skip...that would be a real Clash of the Tight Uns ;) I'll get me 32 packs of Walkers, me 5 Cadburys Whispas and me vegan T.bone ;)
Nope, never had an issue with other people I've met while scavenging.
Had some great conversations with people about stuff found while we've been rummaging, even offered and been offered stuff found.

Last edited:
Grandchildren’s home tutoring isn’t going well! :-D
49283987-7E42-44FD-ACC7-5499B8D97A02.jpeg

Ciggie

GCM
Here's a fun compliment to try out on any morbidly obese female ( or whatever ) ...pay attention there at the back Albereto... you may be confronted by:

What they hear: You're a flower, girl.

What you are saying: You're a flour girl. As in I'd need to roll you in flour to find the wet bit ;)

Try it, done with the right angelic smile it is largely risk-free...enjoy the 'whooooooosh ' ;)

Ciggie

GCM
Nope, never had an issue with other people I've met while scavenging.
Had some great conversations with people about stuff found while we've been rummaging, even offered and been offered stuff found.
I'll pre-empt yer K, or anyone else...I don't think you're tight at all, just very savvy...I'm the same. There's a chain of charity shops here I like and they do special offers: all for 5 Euros...well, I've noticed how they do it, starts at five then over the next few days it ticks down to sometimes as low as 50 cents. I zipped in today and scored a pair of as-new bikers' waterproof and thermal trousers with built-in braces for one Euro, also a desigbner denim shirt, grey, and a 50 percent wool, 50 percent acryllic sweater. Well happy !

Kirkz

LE
I'll pre-empt yer K, or anyone else...I don't think you're tight at all, just very savvy...I'm the same. There's a chain of charity shops here I like and they do special offers: all for 5 Euros...well, I've noticed how they do it, starts at five then over the next few days it ticks down to sometimes as low as 50 cents. I zipped in today and scored a pair of as-new bikers' waterproof and thermal trousers with built-in braces for one Euro, also a desigbner denim shirt, grey, and a 50 percent wool, 50 percent acryllic sweater. Well happy !
I've said many times on here I don't skip dive because I need to I do it because I hate waste.
The fact it also saves or makes me money is just a bonus.

Latest Threads