Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

When I was about 6 I rode my bike down the short hill opposite our driveway. Halfway down was a turning to the left.It was a wet day and when I applied the brakes to make the turn, they didn't work. I was going pretty fast ( to a 6 year old. At the bottom the road turned left but straight ahead was my mate's gates and he was in the garden Open the gates !!! Open the gates !!! I yelled, but it was too late, so I ran into a load of wrought iron at a fair rate. Bloody hurt, took a chunk out of my knee and had a scar for years. I didn't make ******* noises like that though...for ****'s sake, it was Jockland and just being a Sassenach was bad enough ;)

Did you bang your head? It would explain a lot. Quite a lot!

Kirkz

LE
In all my days here, I have never seen so much interest in the location of a fucking carpark.
Oh I dunno, there were several pages of interest in a bus stop where a certain two Arrsers were supposed to meet for a duel.

Kirkz

LE
Oh aye, there was, back in the year 19 hundred boiled eggs and barbeque.
Must be lockdown boredom, this is the second time I've thought I'd opened up the A to Z pages in the last couple of weeks.

In all my days here, I have never seen so much interest in the location of a fucking carpark.

Amazon product
1610898531557.png

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
Errr . . . . someone mentioned these earlier in the thread . . .

Are they all much of a sameness . . . or is a particular brand recommended ?! ;) .

Makita DGA463 18V Li-Ion LXT 4½"

Brushless Cordless Angle Grinder - Bare

(997FV) . . . . £149.99 INC VAT

Great Value Product

View attachment 540210
Adjustable Guard
2-Position Side Handle
All-Metal Gearbox
Personally i'd go for a larger one with quick disc change, the larger one will cut through the full depth of the angle without having to worry about the gearbox coming into contact with the uprights.
For a 'slow burn' but quieter way of removing unwanted fencing, have you considered Nitric acid?

Just in the interests of research of course....

Personally i'd go for a larger one with quick disc change, the larger one will cut through the full depth of the angle without having to worry about the gearbox coming into contact with the uprights.
For a 'slow burn' but quieter way of removing unwanted fencing, have you considered Nitric acid?

Just in the interests of research of course....
He just wanted to blow the bloody doors off.

TamH70

MIA
No fries can compete with proper chips where fast food is concerned.
Just use a chippy, accept no substitute.

True, but if one only has a KFC nearby, and no decent chippy, then one must improvise, adapt, and overcome, mustn't one?

I have been known to enter Queen Nicola kingdom to turn at Gretna services to put a rolling block on at the top of the M6 entering England. ;)
I trust you go in armed. Just in case you feel the need to shoot a native like.

Kirkz

LE
True, but if one only has a KFC nearby, and no decent chippy, then one must improvise, adapt, and overcome, mustn't one?
Yes.
Buy a fucking chip pan.

TamH70

MIA
Yes.
Buy a ******* chip pan.

Now then, now then, as one who has watched a lot of Public Safety Information videos, I have to point out that chip pans are dangerous and can cause fires if unattended by a person who has been listening to the Emperor, PBUH.

That's why I have a halogen oven.

Bit awkward to put in a Highways England four by four though...

Latest Threads