Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

That's the price of half a village in some parts of the country...
If only the gate is covered by CCTV, well, 4x4 parts are a lucrative business and it only takes a key logger dropped by the fence.....
The whole compound is covered by CCTV, our security team works round the clock.

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
The whole compound is covered by CCTV, our security team works round the clock.
Well I'm sure you have nothing to worry about.
As they used to say on Crimewatch - don't have sleepless nights! (or afternoons in your case ;) )

So your mates can check up on you while you sleep - deluxe baby monitor?

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
Hardly when it faces outwards. :p
So they can see you asleep in your work wagon?
I'll just leave this here....
The lower part of the page may be of interest ;)
Personally I just press the button on my Webasto pre-heater remote control :D

Beauty guide for army girls.

I liked that WAC uniform. I had a girlfriend that did a cunning striptease in that rig. :drool: =-D
Girl in WAC Uniform.JPG

I know what runlock is, all our patrol cars are fitted with it, so when we're dealing with an incident, we can leave the car running and take the key with us.

So they can see you asleep in your work wagon?
I'll just leave this here....
The lower part of the page may be of interest ;)
Personally I just press the button on my Webasto pre-heater remote control :D
Our car park is private with no access to the public, so it's not a public road. ;)

Back in the days when Ford owned Landrover, they parked all the overflow export cars inside the engine plant at Dagenham, the keys were left in the vehicles - it had been like this for years, until one day ten people walked through 'security' wearing high-vis, a surly look and daysacks, just like the rest of the plant workers.
They sacrificed one Range Rover Vogue taking out the fence and took ten out up the embankment straight onto the dual carrigeway, never to be seen again.
Insurance didn't cover the £1m+ losses, within a day, stillages were placed against the fences, the keys were still in the cars though.

Used to take care of the IT for a certain large manufacturer of (shitty) Japanese vehicles. They had a 'secure' area where newly built vehicles were stored before delivery, with access control and patrolled double fences and walls.

On average, they were losing one vehicle a day and no one there except those involved in the theft had any idea how it was taking place. There may have been a clue in that the plant had heavy union control of the labour force by a militant ANC aligned organisation around the time the ANC were known to be funding their political ambitions in part by robbing banks and other criminal activity.

Just watched that admiring the dedication and effort required to achieve that level of skill.
At no point did I imagine her with her kit off allowing me to do horrible things to her.
I thought the soundtrack was rather evocative, da de da de stuff, then a noise a bit like the splat of a saturated flange opening and closing with venom..

neil82

Old-Salt
Insurance would probably be invalid anyway due to it being a private car park with no public access, it's not even on a map.
if it`s a crown vehicle there is probably no insurance on it anyway, police vehicles are not covered under a policy in north wales, they self insure

Latest Threads