Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
Crown Property, does that not count?
Wouldn't have thought it'd make a difference upon the drivers responsibility to secure / control access their vehicle irrespective of the landowner.

I actually can't believe you f4ckers!

That is a little kid that has just smashed into a solid object on their bike at quite a lick and is probably in both shock and great pain. You would probably be howling too, if you were still conscious that is.

Why is this funny?
What if that was your kid or grandkid, would it still be so funny?
Is there something about this particular kid that singles him out for your vileness?

You should be ashamed of yourselves.
I agree, it would have been much more funny if a petrol tanker had been involved.

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
Wouldn't have thought it'd make a difference upon the drivers responsibility to secure / control access their vehicle irrespective of the landowner.
That's just it, no one can access the compound without a fob, the gate is also covered by CCTV which is monitored 24 hours a day, so I'm confident the vehicle is safe whilst it defrosts. ;)

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
That's just it, no one can access the compound without a fob, the gate is also covered by CCTV which is monitored 24 hours a day, so I'm confident the vehicle is safe whilst it defrosts. ;)
Back in the days when Ford owned Landrover, they parked all the overflow export cars inside the engine plant at Dagenham, the keys were left in the vehicles - it had been like this for years, until one day ten people walked through 'security' wearing high-vis, a surly look and daysacks, just like the rest of the plant workers.
They sacrificed one Range Rover Vogue taking out the fence and took ten out up the embankment straight onto the dual carrigeway, never to be seen again.
Insurance didn't cover the £1m+ losses, within a day, stillages were placed against the fences, the keys were still in the cars though.

I actually can't believe you f4ckers!

That is a little kid that has just smashed into a solid object on their bike at quite a lick and is probably in both shock and great pain. You would probably be howling too, if you were still conscious that is.

Why is this funny?
What if that was your kid or grandkid, would it still be so funny?
Is there something about this particular kid that singles him out for your vileness?

You should be ashamed of yourselves.
Meh - I did similar.

Once.

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
Wearing masks?
1610839472778.png

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
I see - typo then.
Yes, probably a bit petty but if you're going to make the news, get the headline right - otherwise it makes the rest less believable in my view. Sloppy headline, probably sloppy reporting.

So there were all those Air Fungus workers bored shitless and decided to go for a little spin on the flat concrete thing.
And the real story behind that is?

Back in the days when Ford owned Landrover, they parked all the overflow export cars inside the engine plant at Dagenham, the keys were left in the vehicles - it had been like this for years, until one day ten people walked through 'security' wearing high-vis, a surly look and daysacks, just like the rest of the plant workers.
They sacrificed one Range Rover Vogue taking out the fence and took ten out up the embankment straight onto the dual carrigeway, never to be seen again.
Insurance didn't cover the £1m+ losses, within a day, stillages were placed against the fences, the keys were still in the cars though.
No one is going to break into a compound to steal a £1800 car. ;)

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
No one is going to break into a compound to steal a £1800 car. ;)
That's the price of half a village in some parts of the country...
If only the gate is covered by CCTV, well, 4x4 parts are a lucrative business and it only takes a key logger dropped by the fence.....

Latest Threads