Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

Oh FFS! Grow a pair, why don't you? :threaten: I didn't put up that much fuss when I had my shots with the airgun during basic.
Airgun Shots.jpg

That poor gatepost.
I actually can't believe you f4ckers!

That is a little kid that has just smashed into a solid object on their bike at quite a lick and is probably in both shock and great pain. You would probably be howling too, if you were still conscious that is.

Why is this funny?
What if that was your kid or grandkid, would it still be so funny?
Is there something about this particular kid that singles him out for your vileness?

You should be ashamed of yourselves.

That is a little kid that has just smashed into a solid object on their bike at quite a lick and is probably in both shock and great pain. You would probably be howling too, if you were still conscious that is.

Why is this funny?
Is there something about this particular kid that singles him out for your vileness?

Go on, admit it, it's as funny as fuck.

Kirkz

LE

Why is this funny?

It's in the NAAFI.
Get over yourself.

Oh alright then. It was quite funny, but I still felt for the kid.

I thought it was funny. However I have had done that horrible groaning / breathing that he did at the start.
When you have properly stoved into something or fallen from a fair drop and your chest can't quite work properly through shock.
Your brain is sending out for rapid damage reports and you can't quite believe that you are alive, yet alone conscious.

Good times :)

Latest Threads