All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

I didn't think Mil Humvee's had keys. At Incirlik AFB, Turkey, the USAF, because anyone could start up and drive them away, made them secure by either chaining them up or removing the steering wheel altogether.

One evening I decided stupidly after a few beers to borrow one that had the wheel unchained and in situ. I got a short distance before several people flagged me down. They we shouting at me to turn my lights on. I parked it up and legged it, to avoid arrest and kicking for the base police
You may be right about the keys. There was a "strictly enforced 2 can rule":drunken: so I was pissed most of the time.

Another emaciated child on our streets who needs those food banks and parcels desperately.

I haven't heard such desperation and whinging since Nobby was refused his second stripe for the 13th year on the trot.

ETA - For full effect, turn up the volume a tadge.

Be claiming hit and run, as many do...

1610797459815.png

I shouldn't laugh, I did gasp when he hit the fence, I bet you he had a cracking bruise the next day!

It's possible I'm a massive cunt, but the bubbling, hiccuping yowling in the middle had me close to pissing myself laughing.

You expect it from a two year old, but...

Another emaciated child on our streets who needs those food banks and parcels desperately.

I haven't heard such desperation and whinging since Nobby was refused his second stripe for the 13th year on the trot.

ETA - For full effect, turn up the volume a tadge.

That poor gatepost.

Reminiscent of the old story about the lady who takes her car to the garage complaining of poor fuel consumption, after several return visits the mechanic suggest they both go for a drive.
Old lady climbs into car pulls choke fully out and hangs her hand bag on it.

and for the younger generation

Reminiscent of the old story about the lady who takes her car to the garage complaining of poor fuel consumption, after several return visits the mechanic suggest they both go for a drive.

My mechanic mate related something similar about 20 yr ago.
Unreal.

Kirkz

LE

My mechanic mate related something similar about 20 yr ago.
Unreal.
I remember manual chokes and I'm pretty sure non of them would be stong enough to hold a womans handbag with all it's shite in plus quite a few were in a position where the handbag would just get in the way if hung on it.

It's possible I'm a massive cunt, but the bubbling, hiccuping yowling in the middle had me close to pissing myself laughing.

You expect it from a two year old, but...
Thing is, it’s incidents like that which teach us (and that young lad) more lessons in life than most of the snowflake, woke bollocks that is all around currently.

Latest Threads