Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

Engineers Rule. (Ex 961st Cbt Eng (Cbt)(Hvy)

Many, many moons ago, I was supporting an exercise on SENTA. While the troops were out on the area, my team was accommodated in the camp, so we got to get bladdered in the Railway. At least, I think that’s what it was called.

Anyhoo, we’re spanked in the bar, and there’s some 50+ yr old woman giving us lip. I’m maybe 22/23. We’re giving it back, and I go to the bar to order a round. Old boy in the corner says “You do realize she fcuks like a belt-fed Wombat and will do your entire team?”, thus revealing himself as an ex-squaddie.

Hmm, thinks I. I dish the beers out, and go sit back at the bar with the mingerbeautiful lady. Sure enough, come kicking out time, I get dragged off to one of the 2-up- 2-down cottages in the village and get thoroughly fcuked all night. 0500 drag my ass back into camp to knowing smiles and “what happens in Sennybridge stays in Sennybridge”.

Cheers, lads :)
Sigh. I've had nights like that once.

So who has to clean all that bloody mess up?
Knowing the Septics they probably have a Doohickey to do that I.e. lay turf, plant trees and dispense pizza and cola on demand.

Though probably Mexicans.

Wonder if they have one to dig trenches for the PBI (a Machine not a Mexican. Mind you ....)?

Sttrory

Old-Salt
received_319764712686420.jpeg

Engineers Rule. (Ex 961st Cbt Eng (Cbt)(Hvy)

Many many moons ago the Danes rocked up and did that down the side of the runway at Tuzla airbase in NE Bosnia.

“Cheers lads” I said sarcastically when I found out.

They didn’t understand until I pointed out that clearing any actual mines in that lot was now 50 x more difficult...

The difference between ‘breaching’ a minefield and clearing it...

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
FB_IMG_1610782775543.jpg

Another emaciated child on our streets who needs those food banks and parcels desperately.

I haven't heard such desperation and whinging since Nobby was refused his second stripe for the 13th year on the trot.

ETA - For full effect, turn up the volume a tadge.

Last edited:
Another emaciated child on our streets who needs those food banks and parcels desperately.

I haven't heard such desperation and whinging since Nobby was refused his second stripe for the 13th year on the trot.

I shouldn't laugh, I did gasp when he hit the fence, I bet you he had a cracking bruise the next day!

Latest Threads