Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
More like this

2.10 and you will see the drum major making his OTT entrance.

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
They're just copying the Septic college bands which perform at football (US style) games. Hundreds strong and led by similar antic performing drum majors, often in fancy dress!
Thought it was a gay pride alphabet people march

Bob Upndown

War Hero
More like this

Whilst I don’t doubt the dedication to the practice on the instruments, the hours spent rehearsing the music as a band then the countless hours choreographing that routine and the sheer determination of that band, that is G-Hayyyyyyy as Fcuk!

Being Septics, that drum major, whilst he marches like he‘s a committed friend of Dorothy, is most likely shagging the fittest bird on the cheerleader squad. The bendy, jammy cnut.

More like this

Slightly less ghey than the Spanish Foreign Legion.
Very, very, very slightly.
They probably use lube, whereas the dagos go in dry.

More like this

Not all the football marching bands/cheerleaders are gay:

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Slightly less ghey than the Spanish Foreign Legion.
Very, very, very slightly.
They probably use lube, whereas the dagos go in dry.
Including these ones?
e7fa7eb8c3b3c18a02befd907b895cae.jpg

Last edited:

Ciggie

GCM
The hate is strong in this one .
This is my addendum text when I just posted it on Facefuck. Love the man. What a hero.

The criminal cunt is still at large, but hey Tony, you bag of shite, the International Criminal Court isn't going anywhere and is ready,and waiting. Cunt.

Just watching this puts me on edge, lunatics climbing to the top of the radioactive Duga radar near Pripyat which hasn't been maintained for over 30 years and walking across the bars with no safety kit

30 years ago I'd have done the short pole walk.
I'd still free climb it and saddle horse along the long exposed poles without safety kit. When drunk my party trick was to stand on MS carpark top walls with toes or heels hanging over the edge or get to the top of any scaffolding up a corner on the outside . Shudder.

Londo

On ROPS
On ROPs
This is my addendum text when I just posted it on Facefuck. Love the man. What a hero.

The criminal **** is still at large, but hey Tony, you bag of shite, the International Criminal Court isn't going anywhere and is ready,and waiting. ****.
One day someone or something will catch up with him .
and to think I voted for him the first time round :pissedoff:

Latest Threads