Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

"Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of mind. To cherish peace and goodwill, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas." – Calvin Coolidge

1607166486004.png

I feel bad now.

If you're still looking for a christmas stocking filler, how about one of these?

£80 is not bad. I might have to accidentally drop the link to meine frau.

If you're still looking for a christmas stocking filler, how about one of these?

What's the range from Dover . . . ?!

Would it reach inflatables leaving the beach at Calais . . . ?! ;) .

NODUFF Edit: "Remote control distance: more than (ONLY ?!) 300 meters . . . :( .

Last edited:

Hmm... I've got one of the things below in the back of the man-cave, complete with FPV camera and goggles. I've just looked up the specs, and it's light enough to be flown without falling foul of the new drone nonsense.

Mind you - "He, who dies with the most toys, wins." :)

Dear Santa...

Last edited:

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
What in the name of odins bycycle clips is this nonsense and who are they?
They're just copying the Septic college bands which perform at football (US style) games. Hundreds strong and led by similar antic performing drum majors, often in fancy dress!

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer

Latest Threads