Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

There really ought to be a definitive list of all the Bugsys who post on this board so that a fellow can determine who he is giving the cold shoulder to - the original and all of the socks. I believe the sock called Bugsy IV posted the POEM involved but where he is from I don't know and care less. Pants O' Flame tall tales get a stiff ignoring from this call sign. View attachment 525855
If only there was some sort notice written beneath my every post...

Oh there is.

Smeggers

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
129383992_2814009615588488_1633682229051014431_o.jpg

Spotted on YouTube.
Sorry if seen before, but rather cool.

Smeggers

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
129660170_10158972381683524_1884073729966427932_n.jpg

Smeggers

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
128983028_1641041599400843_3581974416538118683_n.jpg

Could come in handy in future

Hmmm. That's a Robinson R22. I nearly fell out of one of those when shooting aerial shots in LA. The harness is basically a car seat belt. As I was leaning out with my foot on the skid the seat belt pinged open. The camera was belayed luckily and that stopped me piling out.

Hmmm. That's a Robinson R22. I nearly fell out of one of those when shooting aerial shots in LA. The harness is basically a car seat belt. As I was leaning out with my foot on the skid the seat belt pinged open. The camera was belayed luckily and that stopped me piling out.
How much poo was inside your jeans?

Alamo

LE
I find messing around at height under a canopy is totally different from being attached to a fixed object. I'm not brilliant with heights (I found the trainasium very challenging) but fooling around at a couple of hundred ft paragliding is not a problem at all. It may be that I'm strapped in or the fact that over 30' the higher I am the safer I am...
That’s quite common, and related to perspective. It’s not unusual for people who are terrified of heights to not fear flying.

The scrotes must never have seen the film " Every Which Way But Loose " ..... never underestimate the capabilities of seated little old ladies ...

Last edited:

Latest Threads