Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

1606914610624.png

dlrg

LE

Ciggie

GCM
it seems more common. There are a shit ton of veteran suicides every year and it's not getting any better. It's just as bad if not worse in the US.

It a much worse way to go for everyone left behind, i cant put into words the pains and confusion that his wife and kids are in now and will be for the rest of their lives. I understand, as well as anyone can, why people choose to off themselves but as parents, we no longer have that option on the table, we cannot do it to our kids and i'm pissed off at him for that.
I watched one mate slide from bad to worse, along with alot of others, we really tried to help and support him, but he wasn't having it. He finally hanged himself in his wife's bedroom expecting her to find him. She didn't. His twelve year old daughter did. He was a civvie, but that doesn't make any difference. Suicide is a terrible thing to do to those left behind. It still upsets me to think about that about 20 years after the event. Goodness knows what it did to his children...he had 3.

Ciggie

GCM

Latest Threads