Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

I predict he will be visited by a spirit armed with a knife (face slicing for the uses of) when the clock rings one and Donny Osmond starts singing ‘Puppy Love’

ETA Corrected Live to Love. ‘Kin spollchukka

Last edited:
What could possibly go wrong ?
Mr Precious Lovemore Matombo of South Kensington is one of the first recipients of the new miracle Covid - 19 vaccine given to BAME employees of the NHS.....as you can see without any harmful side effects!

1606843101008.png

it's not like you're taking one letter. You're moving millions nationwide every day, as well as parcels and the kicker is that you can't refuse to pay and they can raise the price anytime they like. They have you by the balls. Also, it doesnt matter if the letter goes a thousand miles or one mile, it's still 85p.

Is it not time to have (drum roll)) THE POEM?
Already been done mate. A few posts back.

However, we are forever in debt to our American cousins for this new, yearly, Yuletide gift.

God bless ya!

I still think he looks Jewish (but don't for heavens sake tell him , he may choke on something)
Dianne Abbots cock?

Already been done mate. A few posts back.

However, we are forever in debt to our American cousins for this new, yearly, Yuletide gift.

God bless ya!
My error. I see that Bugsy plopped that seasonal turd on these hallowed pages, so all is well. I missed it as I usually have the Hibernian fantasist on ignore.

Great, as they often cited as struggle to maintain social distance
EU national are just as bad

Working away from home at the moment, moved into a big house (five bedrooms)
Three people in three rooms, cleaning up after us.
Bulgarian rents a room ....two days later five in one room and no external doors getting locked (people just coming and partying) or cleaning.
A day later another room four Bulgarians in a room, (it could be more as they might hot bed)
Then the threats start when complaints are made, cutting plugs off fridges etc

I left and got another quiet room...single Roma moved in on Saturday. Last night there were five partying and staying. Doors not getting locked and shit everywhere
Roma now gone.

Paying 100 a week for a room equals 20 quid or less each....compare that the young dad on benefits in rented accommodation...The UK national will have so much more outgoings if he starts work

Last edited: