Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

1606666182389.png

Ciggie

GCM
Can you elaborate, haven't got a Scoobies what that is?
ETA My bold at bottom.
I posted a rant a couple of weeks ago about the government train operator demanding silence on all trains....I have since discovered that absolutely unbelievably they have managed to try and tie this shite in with COVID, saying speaking helps spread it....yes, with a mask on....you couldn't make this utter bollocks up. That people are gullible enough to tolerate it is shameful...

Last edited:
I posted a rant a couple of weeks ago about the government train operator demanding simence on all trains....I have since discovered that absolutely unbelievably they have managed to try and tie this shite in with COVID, saying speaking helps spread it....yes, with a mask on....you couldn0t make this utter bollocks up. That people are gullible enough to tolerate it is shameful...

That's what I find the most shocking, people will really put up with any old shit and won't question a thing. I truly truly hope that the government bring in a "law" saying you can't cultivate or eat tomatoes, just so I can watch all the idiots going along with it.

I posted a rant a couple of weeks ago about the government train operator demanding simence on all trains....I have since discovered that absolutely unbelievably they have managed to try and tie this shite in with COVID, saying speaking helps spread it....yes, with a mask on....you couldn0t make this utter bollocks up. That people are gullible enough to tolerate it is shameful...
Shhhh!

Latest Threads