Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

1606559957594.png

Ciggie

GCM
What surprise happens when a Max Wall lookalike conducts a bunch of traditional Chinese instrumentalists.

The regimental march of the 1st King's Dragoon Guards was never played quite like this but I nevertheless, I still find this different version enjoyable

I raise you....

Ciggie

GCM
Interesting.....

Italian singer Adriano Celentano released a song in the 70's with nonsense lyrics meant to sound like American English, to prove Italians would like any English song. It was a hit.

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
Interesting.....

Italian singer Adriano Celentano released a song in the 70's with nonsense lyrics meant to sound like American English, to prove Italians would like any English song. It was a hit.

The Russians have form for that too...

Ciggie

GCM
The Russians have form for that too...
I raise you Karel Gott...Communist Czechoslovakia's combination of Elvis and Engelbert Humperdink. My ex and hundreds of thousands of girlies her age and older used to flick their coffee beans over this bloke. It has to be said he is pretty talented, not just as a singer but an artist as well.

Edited to add...if you listen to the lyrics you can see why this 'Western decadence' passed the censors. Anti - communist artistes, writers and intellectuals got very good at getting round an openly oppressive regime. That's why there isn't much open oppression around these days, the lesson was learned. Plying the plebs with toys, booze, food ( in a laughable sense) and leisure works faaar better and creates willing fucktards. Just look around you.

Last edited:

Ciggie

GCM
Usual suspects please don't come out with your highly scientific and medical justifications for your viewpoint. I only deal with truth, and that is something up to the individual, brainwashed or unbrainwashed. Four hundred and seventy-nine deaths. I bang my head metaphorically against a wall at all these scare statistics, 62 million, or thereabouts, isn't that the official popuation of the UK now...ach, I give up....the fucking cliff is over there if you believe this shite.

Ciggie

GCM
To quote one of the three all-important reasons that The Digital Television Project 1998 used to make every country in the world 'digital' by 2012...and remember folks, these cunts who are out to fuck us are working on a timeline : It's the future.

Well, actually it isn't. It's the now. Now is fucked.

Latest Threads