Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

I'm sure I once met his step brother
1606465188705.png

Scammers seem even more blatant or perhaps just given up even trying, latest one starts:

First of all let me introduce myself, my name is Mr. Daniel Esteban. I work with FIDELITY BANK OF GHANA , situated in ACCRA GHANA. I have a confidential business proposal that I wish to present to you.

64DDDABA-84F3-4A32-8F9D-F664A40D6C8E.jpeg

I will never help anyone again......EVER! I'm too kindhearted, or I'm too naive ....
Yesterday it was so cold out that we took a man into our home out of the kindness of our hearts. We felt so sorry for him, poor thing was standing stiff and frozen out in the cold, but this morning he had just vanished. Not a word...not even a goodbye or a thank you for sheltering him.
The last straw?!?! When I realized he had peed all over the floor! That's the “thank you” I get for being good to people?!?!?!
Now I'm going to warn my friends to watch out for this man! He is heavy-set, wearing nothing but a scarf, he has a carrot-like nose, two black eyes, and his arms are stick skinny. Don't bring him into your house! What a mess he made on the floor.

1606473864255.png

I will never help anyone again......EVER! I'm too kindhearted, or I'm too naive ....
Yesterday it was so cold out that we took a man into our home out of the kindness of our hearts. We felt so sorry for him, poor thing was standing stiff and frozen out in the cold, but this morning he had just vanished. Not a word...not even a goodbye or a thank you for sheltering him.
The last straw?!?! When I realized he had peed all over the floor! That's the “thank you” I get for being good to people?!?!?!
Now I'm going to warn my friends to watch out for this man! He is heavy-set, wearing nothing but a scarf, he has a carrot-like nose, two black eyes, and his arms are stick skinny. Don't bring him into your house! What a mess he made on the floor.

View attachment 524094

Why does your home look like a community centre hall?

Snow removal team + weak ladder = OUCH!