Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

No.

I'm not a Septic so it doesn't interest me.
No fucks given.
They do them here, my work campus hosted one about 8 years ago, and my mate worked at them in London and Edinburgh.

Ciggie

GCM
Do you know what a TED Talk is?
"TED Conferences LLC is an American media organization that posts talks online for free distribution under the slogan "ideas worth spreading". TED was conceived by Richard Saul Wurman, who co-founded it with Harry Marks in February 1984 as a conference; it has been held annually since 1990."
Do you know who Ted Kaczinsky is?
TED Talks I'm familiar with, Ted Kaczinsky must, I presume, be a Septic Pole...never heard of him...

Ciggie

GCM
Very good...it highlights something I noticed a while ago about how our minds are 'self-decieving'. When we read, weactually autocorrect any textual errors as if they weren't there. Similarly our eyesight isn't really as good as we think it is...we don't read actual letters, we read 'word shapes'...you can realise this when in a foreign country and try to read text at a distance...because you don't know the shape it is then necessary to distinguish the individual letters and you suddenly find out your eyesight isn't as sharp as you thhought.

1606412181674.png

That picture 100% sums up the Scottish Government under the Nationalists.

Ciggie

GCM
Funny but several years ago in the Sunday Times mag there was a lengthy article by some fecking bimbo about art theft in which the 'intellectual' authoress referred to Cellini's Salt Cellar as a painting...bad, but the fact that it got through 'editing' fecking appalling.
126403979_2888323768071888_528910693736712190_o (1).jpg

Ciggie

GCM
Here's a pic of one of my Sard friends as a nipper with her mum, who she really does look alot like. Such a n
22713613_10214522715285496_7793420626244870895_o.jpg
ice pic that being a soft cunt I thought it deserves a wider audience.

Actually, now I think about it, mum has more than a passing resemblance to Mrs Doyle, and definitely the same taste in clothes :)

Last edited:

Attachments

• 1606414285778.png
    1606414285778.png
    1 MB · Views: 46
Last edited:
To my knowledge (happy to be corrected) it is drunkenness which is forbidden, not the consumption of alcohol which has its very origins in the Arabic language: al-kohl.

In ancient Greece, drunkeness was highly disapproved of and it was quite usual to put water in the wine when the festivity is going late into the night ( and still is in Crete )

Latest Threads