Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

1606394878335.png

Do you know what a TED Talk is?
"TED Conferences LLC is an American media organization that posts talks online for free distribution under the slogan "ideas worth spreading". TED was conceived by Richard Saul Wurman, who co-founded it with Harry Marks in February 1984 as a conference; it has been held annually since 1990."
Do you know who Ted Kaczinsky is?

"TED Conferences LLC is an American media organization that posts talks online for free distribution under the slogan "ideas worth spreading". TED was conceived by Richard Saul Wurman, who co-founded it with Harry Marks in February 1984 as a conference; it has been held annually since 1990."
A more pertinent question would be do we care?

ABNredleg

War Hero
A more pertinent question would be do we care?
In all seriousness, you should look them up on YouTube. They’re usually short and you’ll find some seriously smart people talking about a wide range of fascinating topics.

ABNredleg

War Hero

Shrivenham Love them.

I so wish that I hadn't wasted 30 seconds of my life reading that.

In all seriousness, you should look them up on YouTube. They’re usually short and you’ll find some seriously smart people talking about a wide range of fascinating topics.
I find the TEDX ones more interesting generally.

ABNredleg

War Hero
Thought it was Ted Bundy, not the Unabomber...

Latest Threads