Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

I found this on Youtube a couple of days ago, and while it isn't the original it still demonstrates to me the art of comedy can be achieved without swearing in every sentence. See how many faces you recognise

Dontcha just want to dump cnuts like this head-first into an industrial meat-mincer ?

Don't agree. I've worked for plenty of private sector companies that have done the same. It would be interesting to see how many people benefited and what the cost per head per meal was though and what the alternatives were considering that plenty of takeaway places were shut during lockdown.

Remember that film Supersize Me ? The bloke who ate nothing but McPukemakingshite for a month in Septicland and made a condition to accept 'supersize' if it was offered...worth a watch.
Yep, though just one flaw. No one else could replicate the results.

See linky.

Hhhhhmmmmm, not much to say about this, my gob is smacked
Hasidic synagogue in New York City hosting thousands of people for the wedding of the head rabbi’s grandson in defiance of COVID-19 regulations. The Nov. 8 event were made completely in secret: Neither city officials, who nixed a 10,000-person Hasidic wedding last month, nor the firehouse next door knew of the event, according to the New York Post.

Footage depicts a packed crowd in the temple, max capacity 7,000, cheering, singing, and dancing without masks to celebrate Yoel Teitelbaum, grandson of Satmar Grand Rabbi Aaron Teitelman.

It seems Ultra orthodox Jews seem to have an issue with virus control

It seems Ultra orthodox Jews seem to have an issue with virus control

It seems to be a difficult path to walk, on one side the Jewish faith is always complaining people are being anti-semitic, and on the other hand they do something like this (where any complaints would be seen as being anti-semitic).

Dave Allen...
You never heard him on stage then? Actually no, Dave Allen was a very clever comedian but not exactly what you would call "recent". The point I was making was that comedy has evolved over the years, or rather to be classed as comedy our expectations as a society seen to have changed.

I blame the likes of Ben Elton and Alexi Sayle

You never heard him on stage then? Actually no, Dave Allen was a very clever comedian but not exactly what you would call "recent". The point I was making was that comedy has evolved over the years, or rather to be classed as comedy our expectations as a society seen to have changed.

I blame the likes of Ben Elton and Alexi Sayle
Actually Dave Allen is my hero! I saw him at The Birmingham Hippodrome nearly thirty years ago and he was hilarious. I went around to the stage door after the show. As he was coming out his 'minder' said Dave wasn't talking but Dave beckoned me over and we had a chat for around twenty minutes. He was as affable in person as he was on the television.
I never got Alexi Sayle. After he told you about his communist parents and his hatred for the upper classes (and his 'funny voices') that was it.
I really detest Ben Elton. I remember him in the 80s with his sparkly jacket and constantly saying 'Thatch', a term he used constantly when referring to Margaret Thatcher. in his own way it was him who paved the way for Political Correctness and destroyed Benny Hill's career.
Now Ben Elton is part of the establishment he once ridiculed.

Last edited:
1606290327370.png

Hhhhhmmmmm, not much to say about this, my gob is smacked
Hasidic synagogue in New York City hosting thousands of people for the wedding of the head rabbi’s grandson in defiance of COVID-19 regulations. The Nov. 8 event were made completely in secret: Neither city officials, who nixed a 10,000-person Hasidic wedding last month, nor the firehouse next door knew of the event, according to the New York Post.

Footage depicts a packed crowd in the temple, max capacity 7,000, cheering, singing, and dancing without masks to celebrate Yoel Teitelbaum, grandson of Satmar Grand Rabbi Aaron Teitelman.

If they catch it and die, oh dear, how sad, never mind.

Latest Threads