Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

Daz

LE

Dredd

LE
Surrounded.jpg

I'm sitting here wondering what tier I'll be in. The problem I have is that the tier I'll be in depends on the behaviour of a certain group of people.
Last week the crematorium near me had a service that was attended by over two hundred people. This was the latest where the rules for the number of mourners are ignored, as is the rules about social distancing.
The leader of the council had the cheek to confront the elders of this certain demographic about its behaviour but they accused him of being a racist.
So it seems my trips to the pub (or lack of them) depend on a group of people who claim to be the most at risk from the virus but fail to obey the rules and who are ironically prohibited by their religion from drinking alcohol.
Bastards, I'm doubling up on the pork scratchings with my next pint of draught bitter.
On the plus side, they're more likely to kark it...

I'm sitting here wondering what tier I'll be in. The problem I have is that the tier I'll be in depends on the behaviour of a certain group of people.
Last week the crematorium near me had a service that was attended by over two hundred people. This was the latest where the rules for the number of mourners are ignored, as is the rules about social distancing.
The leader of the council had the cheek to confront the elders of this certain demographic about its behaviour but they accused him of being a racist.
So it seems my trips to the pub (or lack of them) depend on a group of people who claim to be the most at risk from the virus but fail to obey the rules and who are ironically prohibited by their religion from drinking alcohol.
Bastards, I'm doubling up on the pork scratchings with my next pint of draught bitter.
The demographic who don't drink alcohol or eat pork were at the local crematorium?

Are you sure?

Latest Threads