Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

Londo

LE
Bloody city folk. It needs hunting
I think most are . I'm in the sticks and for 10 years I've only seen two . Both dead , one road kill and one in my son in laws freezer . Think he was going to sell it to a taxidermist .
Yet in London rarely a day went past without seeing one .
Barststewards used to sunbathe on my shed roof .

Londo

LE
I'll have you to know that I'm still fighting fit, sirrah, unlike that tubby "warrent" [sic] above. I have muscles in my gut that can bend aluminum cans. :-D :-D
I was a CPL in a SGT's body but prior to that I was a slim thing .

Londo

LE
That's brilliant, nice one.

"Sit...good lad, giz a paw ginger nuts"
The one in the pic. did come into her house once but then went into panic mode and she found it curled up into a very frightened ball behind the toilet .
She had to drag it out and carry it downstairs and into the garden .

IMG-20201029-WA0022.jpg

Ciggie

GCM
I think most are . I'm in the sticks and for 10 years I've only seen two . Both dead , one road kill and one in my son in laws freezer . Think he was going to sell it to a taxidermist .
Yet in London rarely a day went past without seeing one .
Barststewards used to sunbathe on my shed roof .
Yep they do seem to have gone urban. I had one come within about a yard or so of me one night in Exeter while having a tab outside the gf's house. When I lived in rural mid-Wales I saw a few...we kept geese and one fucker really ravaged them. One day I followed a trail of goose feathers with a BSA high-power airgun in hands, only for it to peter out and disappear after a good mile...I was impressed, the goose it had weighed a good 10-12 lb and foxes are not nearly as big as people imagine.

Yep they do seem to have gone urban. I had one come within about a yard or so of me one night in Exeter while having a tab outside the gf's house. When I lived in rural mid-Wales I saw a few...we kept geese and one ****** really ravaged them. One day I followed a trail of goose feathers with a BSA high-power airgun in hands, only for it to peter out and disappear after a good mile...I was impressed, the goose it had weighed a good 10-12 lb and foxes are not nearly as big as people imagine.
Why are you tabbing at your age?

Londo

LE
Yep they do seem to have gone urban. I had one come within about a yard or so of me one night in Exeter while having a tab outside the gf's house. When I lived in rural mid-Wales I saw a few...we kept geese and one ****** really ravaged them. One day I followed a trail of goose feathers with a BSA high-power airgun in hands, only for it to peter out and disappear after a good mile...I was impressed, the goose it had weighed a good 10-12 lb and foxes are not nearly as big as people imagine.
Seen so many when in London . Remember driving back from a job one night and there were two trotting along the pavement and they stopped and sat down at a pedestrian crossing . I though "I wonder" stopped at the crossing and they both trotted across the road in front of me .
Another time was stock checking some shop , stepped out for a smoke and had a passing fox almost step on my foot . Just breezed past not a care in the world .

Kirkz

LE
Seen so many when in London . Remember driving back from a job one night and there were two trotting along the pavement and they stopped and sat down at a pedestrian crossing . I though "I wonder" stopped at the crossing and they both trotted across the road in front of me .
Another time was stock checking some shop , stepped out for a smoke and had a passing fox almost step on my foot . Just breezed past not a care in the world .
I live in a small village between Preston and Southport, there are fields within 50 yards of my house.
I've seen more foxes in central Manchester when coming home from clubbing than I've seen in my village in almost 50 years of living here.